Certification: Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger
Certification Full Name: Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger
Certification Provider: Oracle
Exam Code: 1z0-516
Exam Name: Oracle EBS R12.1 General Ledger Essentials
1z0-516 Exam Product Screenshots
Overview of the certification
The Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger certification deals with the expertise in the field of Oracle Financial Management General Ledger E business suite solutions and its implementation on a broader level. The certification can only be achieved if one has the comprehension of the topics including the General Ledger Process of Oracle, journal Entries and set up Manager.
Who can do this certification?
The Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger certification is open for all the individuals and targets a medium level team player who has the skills of implementing it. Experience in the field and training courses are also required if you want to achieve the certification in an easier way out.
The Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger certification program offers you getting acquainted with business essentials and accessing and performing the operations related to R12 Business Suite. Building these key skills can help you perform various logical operations for different reporting requirements and accessing and processing the entities all at once using the ledger sets. This certification can also help you in the long run which is going to be beneficial for your career as most of the companies are never short of demand of a highly skilled professional.
In order to achieve the Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger certification, you will be required to clear the exam (Exam number 1Z0-516). The format of the exam will be multiple choice questions type. The exam will be having a total of 80 questions divided in two sections. 20 questions will be from the Essentials section and the remaining 60 questions will be from the General Ledger section. Maximum time limit is 150 minutes and in order to pass this exam, you will need to score minimum of 60% or higher in both the sections separately.
Oracle provides trainings related to both the sections of the exams i.e. Essentials and General Ledger to prepare the candidates for both the sections independently. The candidate can chose which training section to go for. Familiarity of this field and Essentials and General Ledger operations is also required as a prerequisite for this course.
Topics to be covered
The exam covers a wide range of 19 different topics which includes 6 topics from the Essentials section and the remaining 13 topics from the General Ledger Section.
- R12 applications and navigation to navigate from home page, choosing responsibility and using forms and menus for various purposes.
- R12 applications introduction to describe different benefits, basics of R12 architecture.
- Integrating and Entitling the R12 Suite to identify various products involved in Business Suite.
- Fundamentals related to Flexfields to define various functions of a flexfield.
- Defining different organization and entities, key areas and Multi-Org operations.
- Alerts and Work flow concepts.
- Processes related to General Ledger, how it combines with the business applications, sub ledgers and the systems outside oracle, currency concepts and budgeting.
- Journal Entries of basic level to different options of journal posting, importing entry and planning the key elements of Web ADI
- Security advanced for Ledgers and entities, its setup and processes, managing assess sets and controlling.
- Multi Currency concepts and its working, rate manager, journal entry, secondary segment for tracking and reports.
- Financial Reporting explaining its positioning with Ledger, building the basic reports and focusing on key implementation issues.
- Setup Manager describing one leg entity, multiple legal and no legal conditions of entities.
- Accounting setups to describe Ledger setup steps and accounting operations.
- Journal Entries Advanced to create recurring and mass allocation journals, auto allocation and auto scheduling and consideration necessary when implementing it.
- Consolidations to use features and functions of GCS.
- Ledger Setup and creating it utilizing different functions.
- Summary Accounts
- Budgeting to explain its anatomy, methods and rules to review balance and plan its requirements.
- Closing Period explaining various processes involved in close process.
Validity of the certification
The Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger certification is valid and there is no need of recertification until and unless a major release in this area is launched. However, when it happens, a recertification will be important.
Whether the talk is about a novice in the industry or an advanced professional in the field, these kinds of certifications tend to be the perfect matching up options along with the career goals.
Hussein Rahman, Silgan Holdings Inc
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.