Certification: Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Supply Chain Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Order Management
Certification Full Name: Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Supply Chain Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Order Management
Certification Provider: Oracle
Exam Code: 1z0-521
Exam Name: Oracle EBS R12.1 Order Management Essentials
1z0-521 Exam Product Screenshots
Oracle Order Management is what makes the order fulfillment process a successful and smooth one for any kind of business. It helps a business to improve its sales visibility and also increases the customer satisfaction. It is also what makes the expedition of sales cycle possible. Oracle Order Management is something that truly requires experienced team members as it becomes increasingly applied in all sorts of organizations, and this certification in particular makes training and finding of such professionals a more credible task.
Who can do this certification?
All candidates can apply for r this certification, however, its design is more suited for theOracle PartnerNetwork members. The exam and credential specifically target those implementation team members who are at the intermediate level. Field experience is also recommended for it, and the candidate should have had the required training prior to applying for this.
Oracle Order Management and its necessary skills are among the first of skills that one would develop in preparation for this credential and configuration. The skill set through this certification ranges from autoinvoice processes in Receivables to the creation of sales order. It also includes topics like information retrieval in queries, accessing the online help feature and also how data is entered.
For a successful completion of this certification, a candidate is required to pass an exam, known as the EBS R12.1 Order Management Essentials by Oracle exam, which tests him or her on both the E-Business Essentials and on Order Management.
There are no prior certifications or credentials that a candidate needs to possess for this certification's eligibility criteria. All it asks is for relevant field experience and the latest training. Following trainings would be helpful for the credential and as well as the preparation of the associated exam:
- R12.x Oracle Order Management Fundamentals
- R12.x Oracle Essentials of the EBS for Implementation Team Members
This associated exam is composed of two sections, and has a total of 80 questions to be attempted in 150 minutes.
Section 1 - Essentials of EBS or E-Business
Navigation inside R12 Oracle Application
- Log in and Log out process for the Oracle Applications
- Navigation: From Personal Home Page to the Applications
- Choosing a responsibility, creation of favorites and preference settings
- Online Help accession
- Data entry by using forms, run and monitor Reports and Programs
Introduction- Oracle Applications R12
- Explaining/defining the footprint, architecture as well as benefits of R12 E-Business Suite
Integration and Shared Entities
- Description of the shared entities in the R12 E-Business Suite, key integration points and business flows between its products along with identifying them
- Description of Flexfields, their components, implementing it
- Types of Flexfields - Descriptive, Key.
- Defining values and value sets
Fundamentals of Multiple Organizations
- Defining types of Organizations supported in Multi-Org model
- Entities of Multi-Org, how the process of securing data is done, and its preferences
- Explanations of Multi-Org Reporting, concepts of subledger recording
- Key Implementing consideration for Multi-Org
Alert and Workflows: Their fundamentals
- Benefits of workflow and its related concepts
Section II: Order Management
- Oracle Order Management- An overview
- Description of Oracle Order Management along with its main components
- Explaining what it is capable of, and other products which Oracle Order Management can integrate with
- Order Entities and Order Flows
- Management of Quotes, Order to Cash Lifecycle with Standard Items, PTO and ATO Items
- Managing Drop Shipments as well as Sales Agreements, Back-to-Back Orders
- Multiple Organizations Access Control Setup
- Explaining the need for MOAC or Multiple Organization Access Control
- Identification of Order Management windows (setup and transaction) using Operating Unit Field
- Oracle Inventory Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Receivable Setup (for the Order Management)
- Setup Steps for the Oracle Order Management
- Setup of Basic Pricing
- Defining and detailing Pricing Security
- Holds, Order Purge and Setup of Exception Management
- Shipping Execution: Its overview as well its setup
For passing the exam, the fixed condition is that the score of a candidate should be 60% or more in both of the sections individually, i.e. he should score 60% or more in the first section, as well as 60% or more in the second section to be declared passed in this exam.
Validity of the Certification
The credential possesses an indefinite validity period, meaning it does not expire once acquired. This is as per Oracle's policies, and the credential is a valid certificate even if the version is being outdated or discontinued.
Oracle's Order Management can be thought of as an art that makes any business and its sales function smoothly, and an art so crucial for a company needs professionals in the form of artists who know the software and its implementation inside out. The training and recognition of these kind of professionals is what the credentials by Oracle fulfils and helps companies to get.
Traci Carbon-Mendoza, Exelis Inc.
Gimhae, South Korea.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.