Pass Your Solution Architect Exams - Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
Get Certified Fast With Latest & Updated Solution Architect Preparation Materials
Certification: Solution Architect
Certification Full Name: Solution Architect
Certification Provider: SAP
Test-King is working on getting Solution Architect certification exams training materials available.
Solution Architect Certification Exams
C_E2E100_718 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager (Root Cause Analysis) 7.1 SP8 Exam
C_EPMBPC_75 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.5 Exam
C_EP_731 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.31 Exam
C_FSIINS_66 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP for Insurance ERP 6.0 EHP6 Exam
C_HANAIMP141 - SAP Certified Application Associate (Edition 2014) - SAP HANA Exam
C_HANATEC141 - SAP Certified Technology Associate (Edition 2014) - SAP HANA Exam
C_PM_71 - SAP Certified Associate Project Manager Exam
C_PXSUP_90 - SAP Certified Associate - Support Consultant for Incident Management with SAP Business All-in-One Exam
C_SM100_718 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager (Configuration) 7.1 SP8 Exam
C_SM200_718 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager (IT Service Management Configuration) 7.1 SP8 Exam
C_SMPADM_23 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Mobile Platform Native and Hybrid Application Administration (SMP 2.3) Exam
C_SMPNHB_23 - SAP Certified Development Associate - SMP Hybrid and Native Mobile Application Developer (SMP 2.3) Exam
C_SPDDA_165 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - Data Consultant for PowerDesigner 16.5 Exam
C_TADM50_731 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Max DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31 Exam
C_TADM51702 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EHP2 Exam
C_TADM70_73 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - OS/DB Migration for SAP NetWeaver 7.30 Exam
C_TB1200_90 - SAP Certified Application Associate â€“ SAP Business One 9.0 Exam
C_TB1300_90 - SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Business One Release 9.0 Exam
C_TE2E10_718 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager (E2E Solution Operations) 7.1 SP8 Exam
C_TFIN22_66 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting (CO) with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6 Exam
C_TM_90 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Transportation Management 9.0 Exam
C_TPLM30_66 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Enterprise Asset Management (Maintenance & Repair) with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6 Exam
C_TSM10_718 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager (Implementation) 7.1 SP 8 Exam
P_ADMSEC_731 - SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security with SAP NetWeaver 7.31 Exam
P_HANAIMP141 - SAP Certified Application Professional (Edition 2014) - SAP HANA Exam
Request Solution Architect Certification Exams
Request Solution Architect exam here and Test-King will get you notified when the exam gets released at the site.
Please provide code of Solution Architect exam you are interested in and your email address so we can inform you when requested exam will become available. Thanks!
Solution Architect Certification Info
What is SAP Solution Architect?
SAP identifies IT Professionals using their knowledge and skills in performing various functions in its applications. It test the professional's capability to perform basic as well as deep analysis in their systems. SAP provide certifications for acknowledged professionals through various exams. One such certification is SAP Solution architect. These certified professionals will have an in-depth knowledge and experience on several hardware and software.
Solution Architects will have the experience of handling huge as well as diversified projects. They will have knowledge about several environments and would have played various roles during the genesis and lifecycle of an application. They will also know how to share and request his demands to his associates and other technical staff to develop the perfect applications.
Solution Architects play the key role in executing various objectives needed for the project. They will be handling the blueprint of development and can halt or speed up any process based on the requirements. SAP Solution Architect certification verify the candidates expertise in various fields. They would have worked in various disciplines and mastered many platforms. Their knowledge will be vast and SAP specially ensues that the certification will be in the hands of the masters.
Owning SAP's Solution Architect can be considered as the pinnacle of one's IT career. Many IT industries keep this certification as a benchmark in ranking its workers. They also keep this certification as a tool for recruiting new architects.
Solution Architects form a bond between enterprise and application architects. They clarify their variability and provide what is necessary for the other. The main duties of a solution architect are:
- General management and business planning: In this, the solution architect deals with taking ownership, developing a solution, executing a solution, developing a business plan, executing a business plan, shape the service lines, design the service lines, marketing of products, product development and supporting product growth.
- Expertise in subject matter: In this, the solution architect deals with providing strategy and vision for solving problems, market survey for solution, market survey for directions, identifying vendors, developing new methods, converting system requirements to software, designing documentation, providing ideas to the associates, maintaining quality documentations, creating customer leaning documentation, creating client oriented user interface, seeking partners and pursuing them to invest.
- Business development: In this, the solution architect deals with marketing, helping marketing teams, understanding the needs in market and providing the necessary, understanding future opportunities and developing product for it, managing sales and service, marketing the offers, developing good relationship with the vendors, maintain these relations, providing full solution and providing top to end services.
- Quality Assurances and Methodology: In this, the solution architect deals with methodologies and development, building repositories, maintaining the repositories, documents maintenance, coordinating tasks between various technical resources, estimating the required provisions and creating a stock, supporting the associates to deliver the products as promptly, oversee the aspects of the project, understanding the lifecycle of the products and following each steps of development, providing the services for solutions and writing of white papers.
- Management of work force: In this, the solution architect deals with managing a team for directing reports from various service areas, maintaining them and creating backup. Assisting project members in defining the requirements, working with delivery services, mentoring new associates to give their best work, proper supervision and developing good association with all the members.
Solution Architects mostly decide the key features for the projects. They must have a clear idea in the work done by them and what's left to be done. Their work is with other members and they must decide what and what not to implement. Their decisions are important and even a small mistake can lead to various problems. Hence for this certification SAP verifies all excellence and expertise of a candidate. The candidate must prove worthy of the certification to attain it. This certification is worth a lot and once you gain it, you will have lot of doors opening for you.