Guaranteed Success For ECCouncil Exams
Pass ECCouncil Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- 212-89 - EC-Council Certified Incident Handler
- 312-38 - Certified Network Defender
- 312-39 - Certified SOC Analyst
- 312-49 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-49v10 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-50 - CEH Certified Ethical Hacker (312-50v9)
- 312-50v10 - Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Exam
- 312-50v11 - Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Exam
- 312-76 - EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional
- 312-85 - Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
- 512-50 - EC-Council Information Security Manager (E|ISM)
- 712-50 - EC-Council Certified CISO
- EC0-349 - ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- EC0-350 - ECCouncil Certified Ethical Hacker v8
- ECSAv10 - EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
EC-Council (The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants) is an international certifying body that offers training, services, and well-known certificationsin cybersecurity skills. What’s more, it is a member-supported and globally recognized professional organization.
At this moment, it is headquartered in Albuquerque in New Mexico and offers professional accreditation in more than 87 countries. Meanwhile, the EC-Council manages the CISO Forum and Hacker Halted conferences to enhance global awareness towards better education and ethics regarding IT Security.
Besides, EC-Council University was licensed in 2006 by the New Mexico Higher Education Department and, actually, offers master’s degrees in Security Science (MSS) & Business Administration in e-business (MEB).
As already noted, the EC-Council is globally accepted for its standard prof certifications in the specialized information security field. Thus, it offers diverse designations in several specific areas of IT security, such as e-Business,disaster recovery, IT security knowledge, secure programming, etc. Generally, all itsaccreditations are divided into several categories, such as:
- Fundamentals. For beginners the EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES) and EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS) designations are available.
- Core. This includes key EC-Council qualifications such as Certified Network Defender (CND), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA), as well as Certified Ethical Hacker Master (CEH Master).
- Advanced. This group includes such high-level certification as Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT), Advanced Penetration Testing (APT), Certified Blockchain Professional (CBP), Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Master, Advanced Network Defense (CAST 614), and Certified SOC Analyst (CSA).
- Management category is represented by one qualification, namely Certified Chief Information Security Officer or just CCISO.
- Security Awareness section also includes one accreditation known as Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU).
- Specialist level of EC-Council certification program consists of the following certificates: Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA), EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH), Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE), Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI), and EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP).
Given that the EC-Council certification program is quite extensive, major educational pathways have been highlighted for the convenience of candidates, which include certain qualifying exams and courses.
Foundation Track is intended for computer users who apply the Internet to study or work. To complete this pathway, candidates have to master sufficient skills related to encryption, physical security, safe browsing, and cloud security, as well as pass CSCU, ECSS, and ECES designations.
Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing (VAPT) Track is designed for AI security officers, as well as information security analysts, administrators, auditors. To demonstrate their confident expertise, applicants have to complete CND, CEH, LPT, and CPENT designations. Moreover, the qualified WAPT individuals work at Cisco, HP, Deloitte, Amazon, and Microsoft among others.
Cyber Forensics Track available to computer forensics analysts, and digital forensic examiners where they should obtain the CND and CEH Master certificates at the core level, and CTIA, ECIH, and CHFI at the advanced level. And it's worth it because Cyber Forensic Pros can apply for great positions in companies such as HDFC Bank, Accenture, Infosys, or HSBC.
Network Defense and Operations Track is suitable for network security technicians, administrators, engineers, alongside CND analysts. This path also consists of two levels. The core one involves CND and CSA accreditations, while the advanced level includes CTIA, ECIH, and EDRP certificates. As a result,positions in KPMG, Comcast, or Johnson Controls are available to certified professionals.
Software Security Track is intended for proficient security engineers and software developers.Depending on their professional goals, they can pass three levels of this program: Core level through CND and CEH Master designations, Advanced one with help of CASE.Net, CASE .Java, and CPENT, and Expert level by obtaining the LPT certificate. After that, the doors are open to candidates in AIRBUS, Deloitte, EY, and Infoblox.
Governance Track is created for IS directors and IA program managers who seek to be employed at HSBC, CHASE, Akamai, Polycom. In this case, applicants need to complete the CCISO certification journey to obtain governance, risk management, strategic planning skills as well as core security competencies.
It is important to note that the EC-Council offers different training options for each of its certifications, including instructor-led training, mobile learning, online training, hands-on experience through iLabs, computer-based training, and customized learning tools.