Exam Code: PL-100
Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
Certification Provider: Microsoft
Corresponding Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst (beta)
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator (beta)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub (beta)
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals