Guaranteed Success For Fortinet Exams
Pass Fortinet Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- FCESP - Fortinet Certified Email Security Professional
- FortiADC - FortiADC 4.4.0 Specialist
- NSE4_FGT-6.0 - Fortinet NSE4 - FortiOS 6.0
- NSE5_FAZ-6.0 - Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiAnalyzer 6.0
- NSE5_FMG-6.0 - Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiManager 6.0
- NSE7 - NSE7 Enterprise Firewall - FortiOS 5.4
- NSE7_ATP-2.5 - Fortinet NSE 7 - Advanced Threat Protection 2.5
- NSE7_EFW-6.0 - Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.0
- NSE7_EFW-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.2
- NSE8_810 - Fortinet Network Security Expert 8 Written Exam (NSE8 810 - FortiOS 5.6)
Fortinet is a US-based multinational company that supplies high-performance products, solutions and services regarding the network security. This company sells it's products using the brand name of FortiGate. This company was established in 2000 by Ken Xie and became a public company on of November 18 in 2009.Fortinet is headquartered at Sunnyvale in California. It acquired Coyote Point Systems that is an application delivery controller (ADC) producer in March 2013.
Fortinet supplies Network Security Solutions that assists network, user-accounts and data from constantlygrowing threats. This company ensures standardized physical and virtual solutions and appliance with a view to manage and secure IT infrastructure.
- FortiGate UTM, NGFW, Data Center Appliances, etc. delivers trustworthy Network Security with and advanced safeguard from the multifaceted threats while simplifying the network. FortiGate models are designed for the entry-level UTM Appliances used in small office or retail networks. The mid-level Next-Gen Appliances have been built for the enterprise networks. It also providessecured Firewalls for large service appliances and data centers.
- Network Access technologies include: Wireless WAN, Endpoint and Mobility, Two-Factor Authentication Token, Wireless LAN, Switches, User Identity, etc.
- Application Security technologies include: Application Delivery Controllers, Link Load Balancer, Web Application Firewall, DDoS Protection, Cloud-based Server Load Balancing, Secure Mail Gateway, Web Caching, Database Security, etc.
- The Fortinet Certified Email Security Professional (FCESP) enhances the knowledge of the individuals about the FortiMail Secure Messaging Platform, standards-based technologies like, SMTPS & SMTP over TLS & S/MIME to control company resource-usage and ensures network security.
- Fortinet Certified Network Security Professional (FCNSP) enhances the knowledge of the individuals about the FortiGate features & functionality, configuration of multiple FortiGate devices utilizing the large-scale environments, like, HA and redundant VPNs and FortiAnalyzer appliance.