Guaranteed Success For Checkpoint Exams
Pass Checkpoint Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- CCSA R80 - Check Point Security Administration R80
- CCSE R80 - Check Point Security Expert R80
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is a global supplier of software, combined hardware-software products for IT security, such as network security, data security, security management, endpoint security, etc. The company designs solutions to protect customers from the 5th generation cyber-attacks.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. was founded by Gil Shwed, Shlomo Kramer, and Marius Nachtat Ramat-Gan in Israel in 1993.However, the company now has many development centers around the world including Belarus, Israel, Sweden, United States (including Dallas and San Carlos), Canada, and more.
The basic technological innovations of Check Point are:
– Quantum to secure the network with help ofSecurity Gateway, Maestro, Edge, VPN, Smart-1, and IoT Protect among other products.
– CloudGuard to secure the cloud through posture management, workload protection, automated application security, andDevSecOps.
– Harmony to secure access and users including endpoint protections, enterprise branch Cloud-delivered security, as well as office and email security.
Check Point certification holders validate their experience with relevant technologies that secure the Internet for all Global and Fortune 100 companies. Moreover, a major benefit of earning the Check Point qualification is confident skills in supporting and selling Check Point products, as well as 2-year access to key documentation for all products.
All available certifications are divided into 2 categories - Core and Security Master Certificates.
Core Certification Path
– Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) certification track that involves the candidate’s abilities to effectively manage and configure Check Point Security Gateways and Management Software Blades. For this purpose, individuals have to successfully complete the 156-215.80 test through the Pearson VUE platform.
– Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) designation that us useful for applicants who want to confirm their confident knowledge as regards maintenance, design, optimization, and protection of the business network infrastructure. So, with a CCSA certificate or training in security administration, you will only need to pass the 156-315.80 exam.
Security Master Certification Path
– Check Point Certified Security Master (CCSM) designation is intended for professionals who have sufficient expertise in the Check Point Infinity architecture element management. Having previously passed the CCSA and CCSE, you will need to obtain two more Infinity Specialist qualifications from a variety of options to choose from in order to achieve CCSM status. This will help validate your expertise in narrower areas.
– Check Point Certified Security Master Elite (CCSM Elite) advanced accreditation is designed to confirm the high-level expertise of candidates with the CCSM certificate to be admitted to the Club of Check Point Certified Security. So, if you are already certified as a Check Point Certified Security Master, you need to pass 2 other Infinity Specialist accreditations to choose from.
As you understand, preparation is an important step in obtaining such a prestigious certification as Check Point. That's why the vendor, in addition to the accreditation pathways, has developed a number of training tools that will be useful to all candidates.
For example, Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) R80.x and Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) R80.x are available both online and offline training courses to prepare for core qualifications. Appropriate training is also offered for each Infinity Specialist designation. You also can enhance your preparation by opting for the free materials for self-study available for your certification exam, such as guides, forums, etc. For that find the FAQs section on the Check Point Support site.