Guaranteed Success For Google Exams
Pass Google Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- Associate Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Digital Leader
- LookML Developer
- Professional Cloud Architect
- Professional Cloud Developer
- Professional Cloud Network Engineer
- Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- Professional Data Engineer
- Professional Machine Learning Engineer
- AdWords Fundamentals - Google AdWords Fundamentals
- AdWords Search Advertising - Google AdWords: Search Advertising
- AdWords Shopping Advertising - Google AdWords: Shopping Advertising
- Associate Android Developer - Associate Android Developer
- Associate Cloud Engineer - Associate Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Digital Leader - Cloud Digital Leader
- GSuite - GSuite
- Google Analytics - Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification - Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- LookML Developer - LookML Developer
- Looker Business Analyst - Looker Business Analyst
- Professional Cloud Architect - Professional Cloud Architect on Google Cloud Platform
- Professional Cloud Database Engineer - Professional Cloud Database Engineer
- Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer - Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Professional Cloud Developer - Professional Cloud Developer
- Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
- Professional Cloud Security Engineer - Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- Professional Collaboration Engineer - Professional Collaboration Engineer
- Professional Data Engineer - Professional Data Engineer on Google Cloud Platform
- Professional Google Workspace Administrator - Professional Google Workspace Administrator
- Professional Machine Learning Engineer - Professional Machine Learning Engineer
Google is a US-based leading global corporation that offers a range ofInternet products and services for users, businesses, and developers. It was established by Larry Page and Sergey Brin as a private company in September 1998 with the mission "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful".
Just now, Google is headquartered in Mountain View, California, in a corporate complex which is called the Googleplex. The company also has more than 60,000 employees and offices in 50 countries, while its best-known products are Gmail, Android, Google Play, YouTube, and Google Search.
Google's core search engine is preferred by Internet users worldwide for its up-to-date logarithms and coding expertise. This corporation also offers online productivity software like Google Drive (for online document storage), Google Ads (to attract customers through contextual advertising), and Google+ (for social networking). At the same time, Google's desktop products include web browsing applications, photo-editing, instant messaging, etc. Moreover, Google technologies include the Android mobile OS and the Gentoo Linux-based Chrome OS development, the production of high-end Nexus devices, alongside fiber-optic infrastructure driven Google Fiber service.
The top of that, the Google Analytics service facilitates drawing webtraffic in the website while Google AdSense allowsadvertisingon blog/website to earn revenue.
Generally, Google offers various certifications of different types and skills levels:
- Google Cloud Certification program is designed for professionals who want to qualify their expertise in working with Google Cloud business transformation solutions. The certifications on this path are divided into three levels:
– Foundational includes the Cloud Digital Leader, which is intended for specialists with no practical experience with Google Cloud
– Associate level grants you the Cloud Engineer designation, which requires from you at least 6 months experience in dealing with Google Cloud
– Professional level comprises 8 certifications, as follows: Cloud Architect, Cloud Developer, Cloud DevOps Engineer, Data Engineer, Collaboration Engineer, Cloud Security Engineer, Cloud Network Engineer, and Machine Learning Engineer. To obtain any of them, 3 years of experience in the industry, including 1 year or more on Google Cloud are required.
– Looker Certifications demands having at least 6 months experience in working in Looker. These include only two designations: Looker BusinessAnalyst and LookML Developer.
- Google Developers Certification program focused on candidates seeking to gain and demonstrate confident development skills in the projects that are important to you. The certifications in this group range from foundational to associate and professional level:
– Foundational: TensorFlow Developer
– Associate: Associate Android Developer, Google Cloud Certified – Associate Cloud Engineer;
– Professional: Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect and Google Cloud Certified – Professional Data Engineer.
According to the products offered, the certifications are divided in the following categories:
- Google Ads Certifications are designed to show your mastery of using Google Ads. All the certifications offered are of beginner-level: Google Ads Display, Google Ads Search, Google Ads-Measurement, Google Ads Apps, Google Ads Video, and/or Shopping ads certificates.
- Google Marketing Platform Certification is designed for users to prove that they are able to carry out workflows and critical tasks using Platform products. All the exams are of the intermediate level, which means that they are intended for specialists with direct product experience. The exams you can choose from are the following ones: Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, Creative, Display & Video 360. One more exam in this category is Mobile Experience, which tests numerous topics related to mobile user experience. This category also includes the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) which checks your skills to work with basic & advanced Google Analytics concepts. All you need to do is take a basic and an advanced training course for beginners on the Analytics Academy platform and pass the corresponding test via Skillshop.
– Wase Ads Fundamentals Certification is aimed at candidates that plan to gain skills to work with Wase Ads and make most of their campaigns.
– Google Career Certification program is designed to provide a set of skills needed to work in in-demand and fast-growing professional areas such as project management, UX design, IT support, and data analytics. The main differences are that candidates are not required to have relevant experience. They only need to complete relevant training on the Coursera platform and receive official certificates.
- Google IT Certification program offers a quick way to gain sufficient competence for the most sought-after IT roles such as database administrator, systems analyst, IT support specialist, or help desk technician. Google recommends that you complete a comprehensive preparation on the Coursera platform and get the IT Support Certificate that confirms your introductory knowledge of system administration, networking, and security. This program also includes the IT Automation with Python advanced level qualification track.