Guaranteed Success For CompTIA Exams
Pass CompTIA Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Cloud+
- CompTIA CTT+
- CompTIA CySA+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Project+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Server+
- 220-1001 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
- 220-1002 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2
- CAS-003 - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
- CLO-002 - CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
- CS0-001 - CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam
- CS0-002 - CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
- CV0-002 - CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002)
- FC0-U51 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- FC0-U61 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- FC0-Z51 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- LX0-103 - CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI 1
- LX0-104 - CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI 2
- N10-007 - CompTIA Network+
- PK0-004 - CompTIA Project+
- PT0-001 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- SK0-004 - CompTIA Server+
- SY0-501 - CompTIA Security+
- TK0-201 - CompTIA CTT+ Essentials
- TK0-202 - CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer
- TK0-203 - CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer
- XK0-004 - CompTIA Linux+
CompTIA (The Computing Technology Industry Association) is Information Technology (IT) related knowledge-based global alliance comprised of IT professionals & companies. This non-profit trade association provides IT professional certifications through Pearson VUE testing center, sanctions corporate member-ship and regulates the Initiative for Software Choice.It was founded in 1982, as the ABCD, Inc. (Association of Better Computer Dealers) by a joint-venture of five microcomputer dealerships. ABCD was transformed to CompTIA by expanding its work area.It is headquartered in Illinois, USA and has branch offices in South Africa, Japan, India, and the United Kingdom.
- The A+ certification proves a computer technician's expertise on technologies and operating systems like, Microsoft, Apple Inc., Novell, Linux, etc. This exam emphasizes on practice.
- Network+ measures the proficiency of a network technician regarding network hardware, troubleshooting, installation, etc.
- Security+deals with computer security topics and business-related topics.
- The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)verifies the technical expertise needed to deal with secure solutions indiverse enterprise environments.
- Server+measures technical knowledge on server-specific hardware and operating systems, disaster recovery, etc.
- Certified Technical Trainer(CTT+)measures core instructor proficiencies in the classroom environment.
- Certified Document Imaging Architect(CDIA+)deals with skills, like, document imaging, enterprise content management,document management, etc.
- Linux+ certification measures knowledge regarding Linux operating systems.
- Project+ validates essential project management skills.
- CTP+ validates the expertise regarding convergent technologies.
- Printing and Document Imaging or PDI+measures competence in fundamental maintenance know-how of fax machines, scanners, copiers and printers.
- Storage+measures the skills regarding basic network configuration.
- The Cloud Essentials certification proves cloud computing applications in diverse perspectives.