Guaranteed Success For CompTIA Exams
Pass CompTIA Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Cloud+
- CompTIA CTT+
- CompTIA CySA+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Project+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Server+
- 220-1001 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
- 220-1002 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2
- CAS-003 - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) CAS-003
- CAS-004 - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) CAS-004
- CLO-002 - CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
- CS0-002 - CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
- CV0-003 - CompTIA Cloud+
- DA0-001 - Data+
- FC0-U51 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- FC0-U61 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- FC0-Z51 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- N10-007 - CompTIA Network+
- N10-008 - CompTIA Network+
- PK0-004 - CompTIA Project+
- PT0-001 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- PT0-002 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- PT1-002 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- SK0-005 - CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
- SY0-501 - CompTIA Security+
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+ 2021
- TK0-201 - CompTIA CTT+ Essentials
- TK0-202 - CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer
- TK0-203 - CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer
- XK0-004 - CompTIA Linux+
CompTIA (The Computing Technology Industry Association) is an Information Technology related knowledge-based global alliance comprised of tech professionals& companies. In the meanwhile, this non-profit trade association provides numerous vendor-neutral certifications through the Pearson VUE testing center. Therefore, thanks to the comprehensive training, accreditation, and philanthropy, CompTIA contributes to industrial growth and the formation of highly skilled manpower.
In more detail, it was founded in 1982, as the ABCD, Inc. (Association of Better Computer Dealers) by a joint-venture of five microcomputer dealerships. ABCD was transformed to CompTIA by expanding its work area and in 1992 the first vendor-neutral IT certificates were introduced as a key aspect of its operations. Actually, this association is headquartered in Illinois, USA, and has branch offices in South Africa, Japan, India, and the United Kingdom.
Looking at the CompTIA accreditation program in more detail, the certifications correspond to the professional areas of Infrastructure and Cybersecurity pathways. At the same time, Core designations lay the foundation of your knowledge, so as you progress through the CompTIA certification journey, you expand your expertise in the chosen field with each new certificate.
- The CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ qualification helps the students and IT newcomers prove their preparedness for the digital workspace that involves cybersecurity and networking basics. The exam you are to pass is FCO-U61.
- The A+ certification proves a computer technician's expertise in key technologies and operating systems like, Microsoft, Apple Inc., Novell, Linux, etc, through passing two qualifying exams: 220-1001 and 220-1002.
- Meanwhile, Network+ measures the proficiency of network technicians and administratorsas regards network hardware, troubleshooting process, and installation procedure among others. To gain this certification you should pass N10-007 or N10-008 exam.
- The CompTIA Security+ vendor-neutral accreditation includes the basic security skills needed for specialists to carry out their tasks of preventing threats and vulnerabilities to the systems they trust. To become Security+ certified professional, you should ace the SY0-601 evaluation.
- Server+ measures technical expertise concerning server-specific hardware, data center administration, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting to start the Infrastructure accreditation pathway.To gain this designation you should sit for the SK0-004 or SK0-005 exam.
- The Linux+ certificate measures the administrators’ knowledge regarding Linux usage in web administration, mobile, cybersecurity, and cloud applications. For that, candidates should take the XK0-004 exam.
- After that, the Cloud+ qualification at the advanced level confirms the candidate’s expertise in effective maintenance and optimization of numerous cloud infrastructure services for data center job roles. The exam you should crack has the code CV0-002 or CV0-003.
- Regarding the Cybersecurity certification track, most testers and analysts look to the CompTIA PenTest+ designation to validate strong penetration testing skills to identify, manage, prevent, and report network vulnerabilities. Earn this certification by taking PT0-001 or PT0-002 exam.
- In the meantime, the CySA+ certificate will be useful for security analysts and engineers to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats through behavioral analytics and continuous security monitoring of various devices and networks. This designation can be earned by passing the CS0-002 exam.
- The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) accreditation for senior security engineers and architects verifies their technical expertise needed to deal with effective security solutions in a variety of corporate environments. The evaluation for you to pass has the code CAS-003 or CAS-004.
And among the additional certifications offered, you'll find the opportunity to cover more narrow technology skills.
- The Project+ certification helps business pros validate essential management skills including project life cycle, appropriate communication, project documentation as well as stakeholders and resource control.Test these skills by sitting for the PK0-004 exam.
- The Cloud Essentials+ certificate for both technical and non-technical candidates proves their deep knowledge of cloud computing services and conceptsto increase efficiency and reduce risks for an organization.Earn this certification by passing either the CV0-002 or CV0-003 exam.
- Finally, the Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) designation measures core instructor proficiencies in the classroom environment. The pathway to this certification consists of two exams: the first one – TK0-201 and then you choose between TK0-202 and TK0-203.