- What does Test-King provide?
- How do I use the Question and Answer material?
- What is the expiry of my products?
- How does study guide work?
- Can I download free demos?
- Is it possible to pass with just Test-King Study guide?
- What kind of computer should I have?
- Can I get samples?
1. What does Test-King provide?
Test-King essentially provides helping material for certification testing training. Our key products are as follows:
Questions and Answers (Q&A)
These are question and answered which can be used to prepare for an upcoming certification exam. We provide 100% pass guarantee with this.
Study Guides (Concepts and Labs)
Study guides basically provide the theoretical background for the certification exam. It is available in PDF format and usable on any computer.
These are the tutorials for lab exams in the certification examination. With the help of these labs you can learn to practice on your own equipment and tackle the lab part of the certification exam with ease as well.
These are Audio Files that can be downloaded and transferred to any Ipod or MP3 Players. Can be carried along and makes every second useful.
2. How do I use the Question and Answer material?
The question and answer material is available in the form of interactive exam engine. You can download the exam engine from your member's area and then install it. Once you have installed it will enable you to test yourself with practice exams.
3. What is the expiry of my products?
Your product will be valid for 90 days from the purchase date.
4. How does study guide work?
It is downloadable in PDF format. You can download it and use it with any PDF player.
5. Can I download free demos?
Yes, demos are available for every Exam at that Specific Product Page. Contact Online Chat Staff for assistance.
6. Is it possible to pass with just Test-King Study guide?
We do not recommend the use of study guide only. They can build the theoretical background very well, but in order to answer the exam questions with accuracy you need question and answer material along with Study Guide.
7. What kind of computer should I have?
We recommend Windows Operating System. You should have Administrator rights along with the latest version of JAVA. You must have permission to install software, and access to internet.
8. Can I get samples?
If you need special samples, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best effort in providing you with the sample of your choice.