Guaranteed Success For Palo Alto Networks Exams
Pass Palo Alto Networks Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
Palo Alto Networks Certifications
Palo Alto Networks Exams
- PCCET - Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Entry-level Technician
- PCCSE - Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer
- PCNSA - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator
- PCNSE - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
- PCSAE - Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer
- PSE Strata - Palo Alto Networks System Engineer Professional - Strata
Palo Alto Networks, Inc is an American company world-renowned in the field of information security. Moreover, it, founded in 2005 by NirZuk, is the market leader in network security and the creator of the latest generation of firewalls. Thus Palo Alto Networks offers an effective corporate cybersecurity platform for cloud, network, and endpoint protection, alongside numerous cloud security services.
At present, Palo Alto Networks is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and serves more than 70,000 organizations in 150 countries. Palo Alto Networks also has multiple offices in 17 countries, including Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, Japan, and China.
Palo Alto Networks offers an innovative network security platform whose core is the next-generation firewall, based on unique App-ID technology. The primary goal is to protect users, applications, and content through both virtual and physical architectures. Furthermore, the next-generation firewall is also available as an optimized cloud service, provided through the GlobalProtect Cloud Service. Anyway, it also offers products related tonetwork security, secure access service edge, cloud-native security, security automation, threat intelligence, as well as help safely work from home
In the meantime, Palo Alto Networks is a provider of numerous effective solutions for CISOs, heads of infrastructure, network security engineers, cloud architects, and SOC managers.
Given the variety of products, solutions, and services provided, Palo Alto Networks also offers certification programs for professionals inspired to expand their cybersecurity skills and gain more in-depth knowledge enhancing their ability to use and manage advanced network technologies.
Thus, candidates are offered 5 accreditation paths that are grouped by specific cybersecurity roles.
- Security Associate (Entry-Level) category is represented by one qualification known as PCCET or Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Entry-level Technician. It is designed for students and technical professionals. Thecertification covers basic knowledge of key network security concepts, industry-recognized cybersecurity, and the latest Palo Alto Networks technologies. It should also be noted that Palo Alto Networks Education Services has taken all steps to comply with the standards, following the NIST/NICE workforce framework.
- Security Administrator accreditation path also includes one designation, namely Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator or just PCNSA. So, it’s a useful way to confirm the candidate’s expertise in operating and deploying Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), especially its core features and components. Thus, the certified specialists will be able to protect networks from cutting edge cyberthreats.
- Security Engineer certification path allows you to validate your advanced skills related to various Palo Alto Networks products. Thus, if you are a network security engineer whose job duties include building, managing, and troubleshooting Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls, then you may want to consider the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) qualification. At the same time, The Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer (PCCSE) certification is needed to prove competencies in Palo Alto Networks Prisma Cloud resources and technology. As for the administration of Cortex XSOAR response, automation, and security orchestration platform, the Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer (PCSAE) accreditation is available here.
In addition, Palo Alto Networks offers a new group of certifications known as micro-credentials for advanced cybersecurity technologies. So here you are offered the PMRuA: Palo Alto Networks Micro-Credential Remote User Administrator certification to prove your skills in implementing Prisma SASE into Secure Mobile Users. At the same time, you can take the Palo Alto Networks Micro-Credential Remote Network Administrator qualification path to demonstrate your expertise in implementing SD-WAN for numerous remote networks as well as deploying Prisma SASE.
It should be noted that Palo Alto Networks also helps candidates in the preparation phase by offering a range of instructor-led courses and free digital training. At the same time, given that all certificates are valid for 2 years, the recertification program helps you stay up-to-date with the latest networking technologies.