Guaranteed Success For ServiceNow Exams
Pass ServiceNow Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Application Portfolio Management
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Discovery
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Event Mangement
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Human Resources
- Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Project Portfolio Management
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Risk and Compliance
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Security Incident Response
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Service Mapping
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Software Asset Management
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response
- CAD - ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- CAS-PA - Certified Application Specialist – Performance Analytics
- CIS-APM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Application Portfolio Management
- CIS-CPG - Certified Implementation Specialist - Cloud Provisioning and Governance
- CIS-CSM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management
- CIS-Discovery - Certified Implementation Specialist - Discovery
- CIS-EM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Event Mangement
- CIS-FSM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Field Service Mangement
- CIS-HAM - Certified Implementation Specialist – Hardware Asset Management
- CIS-HR - Certified Implementation Specialist - Human Resources
- CIS-ITSM - Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management
- CIS-PPM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Project Portfolio Management
- CIS-RC - Certified Implementation Specialist - Risk and Compliance
- CIS-SAM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Software Asset Management
- CIS-SIR - Certified Implementation Specialist - Security Incident Response
- CIS-SM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Service Mapping
- CIS-VR - Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response
- CSA - ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
ServiceNow, Inc. is an American IT company specializing in cloud computing platforms for quality management of various digital workflows to improve the efficiency of production operations.
The company was founded by Fred Luddy, in 2004 and is currently headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It's worth noting that in 2020, ServiceNow was No. 1 on the FORTUNE Future 50 company list. And in 2021 it was included in the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work.
ServiceNow, Inc is a globally-known platform-as-a-service provider that provides technical support including IT service management in industries such as education, energy, government, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, and much more.
Its world-renowned solution, Now Platform, is an advanced platform of platforms for the revolution of various digital workflows including IT, Employee, Customer, and Creator workloads.
For each type of workflow, ServiceNow offers a variety of products that in either case help automate and modernize IT, improve productivity and customer loyalty, create workflow applications, as well as manage security, services with visibility, and AIOps.
The comprehensive certification program developed by ServiceNow helps candidates not only master the Now Platform opportunities in detail but also achieve their career goals. Therefore, the entire accreditation journey is broken down into 5 categories of role-based designations:
System Administrator. With the Certified System Administrator certification, candidates can certify that they are able to coordinate the configuration of the platform, provide daily support and instance security, as well as are proficient in the basic functions of the ServiceNow platform. You can gain this designation after taking a ServiceNow Fundamentals course and passing Certified System Administrator exam.
Application Developer. With the Certified Application Developer qualification, candidates can confirm that they are capable of creating user interfaces and new applications, map user flow, troubleshoot problems and collaborate with other team members to find the best solution. It is recommended that you have a Certified System Administrator certificate, half a year of experience in developing ServiceNow applications, as well as take a number of courses, including mandatory ones.
Implementation Specialist. This certification pathway is the most extensive as it offers many qualification options depending on the product line that you will choose. Thus, you can opt for the IT, security, customer service, and human resources. In either case, a certified implementation specialist (CIS) can successfully and quickly implement ServiceNow products in a customer environment. Thus, depending on your field of activity, you can choose the following specializations, each of which entails a different learning path and a specific qualifying exam.
- CIS - Application Portfolio Management (APM)
- CIS - Cloud Provisioning and Governance
- CIS - Customer Service Management (CSM)
- CIS - Discovery (Disco)
- CIS - Event Management (EM)
- CIS - Field Service Management (FSM)
- CIS - Hardware Asset Management (HAM)
- CIS - Human Resources (HR)
- CIS - IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CIS - Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- CIS - Risk and Compliance (RC)
- CIS - Security Incident Response (SIR)
- CIS - Service Mapping (SM)
- CIS - Service Provider (SP)
- CIS - Software Asset Management (SAM)
- CIS - Vendor Risk Management (VRM)
- CIS - Vulnerability Response (VR)
Application Specialist. With the Certified Application Specialist - Performance Analytics accreditation, applicants validate their competencies in implementing applications in accordance with best practices and common application development, as well as configuring platforms for maximum support, upgradeability, and maintainability. It is necessary to be prepared for mandatory training programs in order to be eligible for the appropriate exam.
Architect. Candidates can earn one of the two Architect qualifications offered to prove their expertise in presenting architectural solutions and solving complex business problems. So the Certified Master Architect and Certified Technical Architect accreditations are available, each requiring certificates as an administrator, developer, or implementation specialist as well as completion of a series of required training courses.
The ServiceNow Certification program also includes two certification paths: mainline and micro.
Since the first large group is centered around 5 main product lines covered above, the micro-certification path includes only 2 product lines, which are customer service and platform application development. Only one certification refers to the first group and is known as MC- CSM with Service Management for Implementers, and the second group comprises 6 designations, such as: MC-Service Portal, MC- Predictive Intelligence, MC- Agile and Test Management, MC- Flow Designer, MC- IntegrationHub, MC-Automated Test Framework. All the micro-certifications are given only after taking the training courses and passing a required exam.