Guaranteed Success For Juniper Exams
Pass Juniper Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- JNCIA-MistAI - Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Mist AI, Associate
- JNCIA-SEC - Juniper Networks Certified Associate Security
- Automation and DevOps
- JNCIA-DevOps - Juniper Networks Certified Associate DevOps
- JNCIA-Cloud - Juniper Networks Certified Associate Cloud
- Network Engineer
- JNCIA-Junos - Juniper Networks Certified Associate - Junos
- JNCDS-DC - Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist, Data Center
- JNCDS-SEC - Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist, Security
- Automation and DevOps
- JNCIS-DevOps - Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Automation and DevOps
- Network Engineer
- JN0-103 - Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
- JN0-104 - Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
- JN0-1302 - Data Center Design, Specialist (JNCDS-DC)
- JN0-1331 - Security Design, Specialist (JNCDS-SEC)
- JN0-211 - Cloud, Associate
- JN0-221 - Automation and DevOps, Associate
- JN0-231 - Security, Associate (JNCIA-SEC)
- JN0-251 - Mist AI, Associate (JNCIA-MistAI)
- JN0-334 - Security, Specialist
- JN0-348 - Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist
- JN0-349 - Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist (JNCIS-ENT)
- JN0-412 - Cloud, Specialist (JNCIS-Cloud)
- JN0-451 - Mist AI, Specialist (JNCIS-MistAI)
- JN0-635 - Security, Professional
- JN0-649 - Enterprise Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-ENT)
- JN0-663 - Service Provider Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-SP)
- JN0-681 - New Data Center, Professional
- JN0-682 - Data Center, Professional (JNCIP-DC)
Juniper Networks, Inc. is a US-based multinational company that produces and supplies high-performance Internet Protocol networking equipment and services including switches, routers, network security products, and network management software. Thus, this world-renowned provider helps to achieve real results for its clients, including Zoom, Discovery, Bloomberg, Gap Inc., and many others.
It was established by Pradeep Sindhu in 1996 and, actually, is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA.
With the explosion of cloud, AI, and 5G technologies, Juniper Networks offers many solutions for critical areas, from healthcare and education to secure banking. Thus, the major technological innovations of Juniper Networks, Inc. include MX Series, PTX Series, and MX Series families of routers, and SRX Series services gateways, as well as EX Series Ethernet switches, etc. In the meantime, Junos is the network operating system of Juniper, which is applied in most of the Juniper products to create a consistent end-to-end network infrastructure experience.
The multilevel certification program is offered by Juniper Networks, Inc. to enhance the proficiencies of the network experts in the Juniper line of products. This program falls into 8 tracks such as cloud, data center, design, Mist AI, security, automation and DevOps, enterprise routing and switching, as well as service provider routing and switching.In addition, the designations refer to various levels depending on the candidate's experience and skill.
- Associate level is designed for applicants with basic technical knowledge and skills in all key areas of Juniper Networks technology. For example, if you have knowledge of cloud-based network architecture, you can earn the JNCIA-Cloud certificate. If you are confident in network design theory and best practices, you will benefit from the JNCDA accreditation. In the case of wireless networking via Mist AI, the JNCIA-MistAI qualification is available to candidates.
- Specialist level is available to experienced network specialists with an intermediate level of expertise in certain technologies. So, if you want to demonstrate your skills related to Juniper Networks enterprise switching and routing platforms you might consider the JNCIS-ENT designation. To pursue the Security certification path, you can take the JNCIS-SEC accreditation and validate your knowledge of Junos OS for various SRX Series devices through a written exam. Finally, if your goal is related to network design, you have a choice of JNCDS-DC in data center network design, JNCDS-SP related to provider design, or JNCDS-SEC for security design specialists.
- Professional level is useful if you have professional and confident technical skills. For example, if you want to prove your advanced Juniper Networks Junos OS management skills you can take the written test and earn the JNCIP-ENT certificate. Continuing down the Cloud certification path, you can look to the JNCIP-Cloud designation to confirm your in-depth understanding of cloud networking technologies and principles. At the same time, the JNCIP-DC qualification is available for pros in Juniper Networks Junos software and numerous data center devices.
- Expert level is a great way to claim expertise in areas such as security, data center, or cloud technology. You can do this by completing the appropriate Juniper Networks qualification paths through accreditations such as JNCIE-Cloud, JNCIE-DC, JNCIE-ENT, JNCIE-SEC, and JNCIE-SP.
To prepare for relevant qualifying exams, candidates also have access to comprehensive official courses in a variety of formats, as well as Juniper TechLibrary, and the Juniper Learning Portal.