Certification Full Name: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional SEC
Certification Provider: Juniper
Exam Code: JN0-633
JN0-633 Exam Product Screenshots
What topics I need to accent on for JNCIP-SEC examination
JNCIP- SEC (Juniper Networks Certified Professional - Security) has been designed for the qualified networking professionals who have knowledge advanced-level expertise on Juniper Networks and Junos software for SRX Series devices. This certification verifies the knowledge of advanced security technologies, platform configuration & troubleshooting, etc.
The certification is provided after passing a written exam under exam code JN0-130 that is monitored by Pearson VUE. JN0-633 has 2-year validity. Recertification process requires passing the up to date version of the JNCIP- SEC exam.
Each chapter under the course contents of JNCIS-E certification is formed of several numbers of exam-topics. The topics I needed to accent on for JN0-633 exam are stated below:
- From the chapter 'Application-Aware Security Services', I have studied the concepts, benefits and process of AppSecure that further discussed with AppID, AppQoS, AppSecure traffic processing, AppDoS, AppFW and AppTrack. This chapter also focuses on configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting the diverse AppSecure modules in a given scenario.
- From the chapter 'Virtualization', I have studied the concepts, benefits and process of diverse virtualization mechanism on SRX Series Services Gateways that further discussed with RIB groups, intra-LSYS & inter-LSYS communication, routing instances, logical systems (LSYS) and routing between instances. This chapter also focuses on configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting the diverse elements of virtualization in a given scenario as well as Describe & implement filter-based forwarding (FBF) in a given scenario.
- 'Advanced NAT' chapter focuses on configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting the diverse categories of NAT that further emphasizes on the sub-topics including, Double NAT, Persistent NAT, NAT and security policy, NAT traffic processing, NAT and FBF, Routing, IPv6 NAT (Carrier-grade NAT) - NAT64, NAT46, NAT444, DS-Lite, destination NAT, DNS doctoring, source NAT, static NAT and NAT traversal. From the chapter, I have also studied the configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting the advanced NAT implementations in a given scenario.
- While studying the chapter 'Advanced IPsec VPNs', I have accented on the Concepts, benefits and process of diverse IPsec VPN implementations that further includes sub-topics such as, Group VPNs, VPNs & dynamic gateways, IPsec traffic processing, Public key infrastructure (PKI) targeting IPsec VPNs, Routing over VPNs, Site-to-site VPNs, VPNs and NAT, Hub-and-spoke VPNs, Dynamic VPNs, etc. This chapter also focuses on Configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting the advanced IPsec VPN implementations in a given scenario.
- 'Intrusion Prevention' chapter focuses on the concepts, benefits and process of Junos Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) in support of SRX Series Services Gateways that includes Reconnaissance scans & fingerprinting, IPS rules and rule bases, Flooding, attacks & spoofing, IPS packet inspection process, Signature-based attack detection, etc. From the chapter, I have also studied the process of setup & initial configuration for SRX Series Services Gateways along with IPS support that also includes Deployment options & considerations of IPS, Attack database and Network settings. This chapter also taught me the Configuring mechanisms to detect & protect against scans & attacks in a given scenario including the Scan prevention and Custom signatures.
- While studying the chapter 'Transparent Mode', I have accented on the Concepts, benefits and process of diverse transparent mode implementations that includes sub-topics like, Layer 2 security, Traffic processing of spanning tree, High Availability, Bridge groups, VLAN translation and IRB. This chapter also focuses on Configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting the transparent mode implementations in a given scenario.
- 'Troubleshooting' chapter focuses on the Troubleshooting the Junos OS security issues in a given scenario, which also includes issues like, Logging & syslog, Flow analysis, Packet capture, SNMP, Policy flow, Tracing, like, flow trace options and Demonstrating commands.
These exam-topics are designed following the course-contents that are suggested by some advanced-level training courses instructed by erudite mentors. It is essential to take those training courses to make a good score in the JNSIP-SEC certification. The recommended trainings include Junos Intrusion Prevention System Functionality (JIPS) and Advanced Junos Security (AJSEC).
For the exam JN0-633, the candidates need to accent on the above mentioned course-contents that will lead them towards successful completion of the JNCIP-SEC certification.
Lara Queton, Administrator, Web-Solutions Ltd.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.