Certification Full Name: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional SP
Certification Provider: Juniper
Exam Code: JN0-663
JNCIP-SP Product Reviews
Key to become a Certified Professional
"When I was planning to sit for the exam JNCIP-SP the questions and answers of test-king supported me a lot by their systemic content presented in uncomplicated style. I got about 75% questions common from test-king materials. Finally, my performance 1000 score paved my way to be a certified professional. I will give full credit of my amazing success to Test-King for their excellent materials.
Easy solution to your problem
"I am an IT professional and was planning to clear my JNCIP-SP paper. But due to various reason it seemed difficult to me then I came across test-king QnA. I went through it for few days and found the material really useful. It had all to the points answers which was really easy to memorize not taking much of your time. The best part is when you get to see the same questions in exam. I thought I would fail this paper but instead scored more than 70. Thank you, this is the easiest solution I have ever come across.
My salary booster
"I am working as an oracle certified specialist in a well known MNC. I had enrolled for JNCIP-SP exam. I wanted to clear this exam and get a boost in my career path. I referred to test-king and found it really good. I attempted 70 questions and passed my exam with 69 marks. I got a salary boost as well as promotion. Test-king helped me in my preparation. In mere two weeks I had completed my preparation. Thanks test-king. The credit is all yours.
Los Angeles, USA"
The perfect exam solution for short time preparation
"As I am a working mother, I had less time for detailed study for the exam JNCIP-SP . I relied on the test-king Q&A for it's prcised, systemic and easy presentation style. The contents were organized, systematic and concise. It was a convenient reference for my 2-week preparation. Hard topics stressed me but it was easy to pass exam with test-king. could not prevent me from gaining an 80% attempting 60/75 questions accurately in 105 minutes. Thanks.
Go for Test-King when time is less for preparation
"It has been a week since I have passed the exam. I used the Test-King QA for my preparation and It served well. It covered questions and answers related to the core subjects of the exam like Planning for high availability and disaster recovery SQL, Planning for backup and recovery; the material was easy to learn and memorize. I got 98% in my first shot at the exam and got my money worth on Test-King.
JN0-660 exam will retire on July 7, 2016.
The best self preparation tricks for JNCIP-SP
JNCIP-SP (Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional) has been designed for the qualified networking professionals who have knowledge advanced-level expertise on Juniper Networks Junos OS. This certification verifies the knowledge of advanced routing technologies, platform configuration & troubleshooting, etc. The certification includes the exam JN0-660.
While taking preparation for the JN0-660, a candidate needs to emphasize on the subject-matters under different chapter of the curricula.
- Chapter 'OSPF' contains the issues regarding OSPFv2 & OSPFv3 that also includes issues like, SPF algorithm, OSPFv2 against OSPFv3, OSPF LSA categories, Virtual links, OSPF area categories & process, Summarized & limited routes, LSA flooding by an OSPF multi-area network, Authentication options, DR/BDR operation and Metrics, such as, external metric categories. This chapter also focuses on issues regarding the single-area and multi-area OSPF in a given scenario and OSPF routing policy implementation.
- 'IS-IS' chapter focuses on the issues regarding IS-IS that also includes DIS operation, Route summarization & route leaking, IS-IS link-state PDU (LSP) types, Authentication options, IS-IS areas/levels & operations, Metrics, such as, wide metrics, SPF algorithm and LSP flooding by an IS-IS multi-area network. This chapter also includes the issues regarding the single-area & multi-area IS-IS in a given scenario and IS-IS routing policy implementation.
- Chapter 'BGP' discusses upon the issues regarding BGP that also includes BGP communities, Multiprotocol BGP, BGP route selection process, Advanced BGP options, Next hop resolution, Load balancing, BGP attributes - concept and operation, Multihop, Multipath, Regular expressions and BGP route damping. This chapter also focuses on issues regarding BGP scaling mechanisms, Confederations and route reflection as well as BGP-application in a given scenario and routing policy implementation.
- 'Class of Service (CoS)' chapter focuses on the issues regarding Junos CoS that includes the sub-topics like, policers (tricolor marking & hierarchical), hierarchical scheduling (H-CoS) characteristics (high-level only), CoS processing on Junos devices, re-writing rules, CoS header fields, shaping, forwarding classes, drop profiles, classification, schedulers & packet loss priority as well as configuring and monitoring the CoS in a given scenario.
- From the chapter 'IP Multicast', candidates can learn the issues regarding IP multicast that includes components of IP multicast and multicast addressing; IP multicast traffic flow; Any-Source Multicast (ASM) vs. Source-Specific Multicast (SSM); RPF - concept and operation, IGMP, PIM dense-mode and sparse-mode; Rendezvous point (RP) - concept, operation, discovery, election; SSM - requirements, benefits, address ranges; MSDP, including single and multi-PIM domains; Anycast RP and Routing policy and scoping. This chapter focuses on the IGMP, MSDP, PIM-SM (including SSM) & PIM-DM in a given scenario and IP multicast routing policy implementation.
- 'MPLS' chapter focuses on the topic MPLS including fast reroute, link protection and node protection; advanced MPLS features; RSVP & LDP operation; Routing policy to control path selection; primary/secondary paths; RSVP reservation styles; LSP metrics, including interaction with IGP metrics; Routing table integration; LSP priority, preemption and optimization. This chapter also includes the Constrained Shortest Path First (CSPF), including CSPF algorithm; advanced CSPF options; TED; administrative groups; IGP extensions and Tie-breaking options. A candidate can also learn the MPLS, LDP and RSVP including traffic protection mechanisms; implementation of MPLS routing policy; RSVP-signaled and LDP-signaled LSPs and CSPF.
- 'Layer 3 VPNs' chapter focuses on the issues regarding Layer 3 VPNs including Route distribution, Layer 3 VPN Internet access options, Traffic flow - control & data planes, Layer 3 VPN scaling, Full mesh against hub-and-spoke topology, vrf-table-label, VPN-IPv4 addressing, Sham links, Route distinguishers, Site of origin and Route targets. This chapter also focuses on multicast VPNs including Flow of control & data traffic in a NG-MVPN and Next-generation MVPNs (NG-MVPN); Junos support for inter provider VPN models & carrier-of-carriers; etc.
- Chapter 'Layer 2 VPNs' includes the issues regarding BGP Layer 2 VPNs that includes route distinguishers; Layer 2 VPN scaling; traffic flow - control & data planes; route targets; forwarding tables; Layer 2 VPN NLRI and connection mapping. This chapter also focuses on the issues regarding LDP Layer 2 circuits, Virtual circuit label, Layer 2 interworking, Traffic flow - control & data planes. This chapter also includes the issues regarding VPLS, LDP VPLS label distribution, Site IDs, Traffic flow - control & data planes, Route targets and BGP VPLS label distribution. It also focuses on circuits, VPLS and BGP Layer 2 VPNs.
- 'Automation' chapter focuses on the fundamental knowledge of applying automation, Event, Operation and Commit scripts.
If a candidate covers the above mentioned exam-topics, it is expected to succeed in JNCIP-SP certification exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.