Guaranteed Success For Salesforce Exams
Pass Salesforce Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- The Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- The Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
- The Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer
- Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer
- ADM-201 - Administration Essentials for New Admins
- ADM-211 - Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin
- CRT-160 - Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
- CRT-251 - Sales Cloud Consultant
- CRT-450 - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Certified Advanced Administrator - Certified Advanced Administrator
- Certified B2C Commerce Developer - Certified B2C Commerce Developer
- Certified CPQ Specialist - Certified CPQ Specialist
- Certified Community Cloud Consultant - Certified Community Cloud Consultant
- Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer - Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer - Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant - Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Certified Heroku Architecture Designer - Certified Heroku Architecture Designer
- Certified Identity and Access Management Designer - Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant - Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist - Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Certified Platform App Builder - Certified Platform App Builder
- Certified Platform Developer II - Certified Platform Developer II
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant - Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer - Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant - Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant
- DEV-401 - Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce
- DEV-450 - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SU18)
- DEV-501 - Apex and Visualforce Controllers
- Field Service Lightning Consultant - Field Service Lightning Consultant
Salesforce - an American company that is known for its CRM system of the same name was founded in 1999 in San Francisco. In addition, there are many Salesforce applications on the market aimed at customer service, analytics and application development, as well as marketing automation. As such, more than 150,000 companies of all sizes and industries are growing their businesses with Salesforce technology.
Currently, the company has numerous regional offices in 25 countries. Moreover, Salesforce was ranked second in Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2021.
Salesforce services and products help to attract customers, grow your business faster, serve customers efficiently, and embrace new digital technologies. Thus, the key products of Salesforce are:
- Sales: Einstein artificial intelligence, Sales Cloud sales force automation, or Pardot marketing automation
- Commerce: Commerce Cloud and Order Management
- Marketing: Data Studio, Mobile Studio, Ad Studio, Journey Builder, and Advertising Studio.
- Service: Service Cloud customer and employee service as well as Field Service Lightning
- In addition, there are numerous products that meet a variety of customer needs, including productivity, communities, analytics, integration, and engagement.
Salesforce supports all of its customers, including every professional who uses its technology. Therefore, a comprehensive qualification program has been developed that allows you to consolidate and validate a specific skill set that corresponds to the role you have chosen.
- Salesforce Administrator is the one who works with multiple stakeholders to identify specific requirements, configure the platform, and help users get the most out of Salesforce. They are offered the Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator, and Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder accreditation tracks.To obtain each of these certificates, you must pass the appropriate qualifying exam.
- Salesforce Architect is a professional who thinks big, solves problems in depth, and designs systems that can stand up to anything. Meanwhile, the Salesforce Architect certification program includes several paths to follow. Thus, you can become a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) and Salesforce Certified Solution Architect.In both cases, you will not only receive the official status of the certified architect but also additional specializations. So, the designations you can choose on this path are the following ones: Application Architect, B2B Solution Architect, B2C Commerce Architect, B2C Solution Architect, System Architect, Heroku Architecture Designer, and Technical Architect.
- Salesforce Marketer is the one that will create targeted promotion campaigns in order to connect with the client. And to prove that you can do this and even more, you should completevarious qualifications, such as Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Cloud Consultant, Cloud Developer, PardotConsultant, and PardotSpecialist.
- Salesforce Consultant is a professional who deals with complex business problems and solves them solely by improving the business. In this section, you can choose from the pool of certifications available, as there are 10 of them. Thus, the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, and Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery Consultant are available here among others.It should be noted that in most cases, in order to get Salesforce Consultant status, you need to get the Administrator certificate in advance.
- Salesforce Designer is a true expert who solves complex problems and designs fair, sustainable, and ethical solutions with Salesforce that serve both businesses and communities. And if that's your goal, you'll be interested in the Salesforce Certified User Experience (UX) Designer certification path, where you can prove your ability in creating and implementing human-centered experiences.
Salesforce is interested in ensuring that candidates are confident in the necessary skills both to obtain the appropriate certifications and to handle job responsibilities that fit their roles. Thus, the training modules, or Trails, that are recommended for each qualification path are offered as preparatory tools. You can also attend various classes with real experts, where you can be helped in various formats to cover all the necessary competencies.