Guaranteed Success For ACAMS Exams
Pass ACAMS Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists or just ACAMS is a recognized international organization for Anti-Financial Crime specialistsfrom all sectors that interact with the financial system. It provides certification and professional education, runs conferences regarding the prevention of all kinds of financial crimes.
This association was founded in February 2002 by Charles Intriago. But now ACAMS is part of Adtalem Global Education and has offices in Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia. At the same time, ACAMS has more than 10k members in 175 regions and countries around the world, including both public and private sector organizations.
The ACAMS accreditation pathway is divided into 3 levels:
- Certified Know Your Customer Associate (CKYCA) accreditation for early-career specialists who are dealing with or wish to work in various KYC/CDD roles as KYC Team Lead or KYC/CDD Analyst.
- Certified Transaction Monitoring Associate (CTMA) qualification for novice transaction monitoring professionals.
- Certified AML FinTech Compliance Associate (CAFCA) certification for FinTechpros to demonstrate their readiness to prevent financial crime quickly and effectively.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) internationally accepted qualification that covers the key principles of money laundering and effective ways to prevent any kind of financial crime.By doing so, professionals can demonstrate their understanding of the standardized risk-based approach, meet key AML requirements, and ensure their company is better protected from reparative and financial damage. There are two options available to each candidate, the Standard Package and the Virtual Classroom Bundle. In the first case, you get all the necessary materials for self-study together with the exam voucher, while the second option also gives you access to six 2-hour live online classes.
- Certified Global Sanctions Specialist (CGSS) accreditation for mid- and senior-level sanctions specialists with a sufficient set of tools to understand and interpret changing sanctions regimes.
Advanced Specialist-Level Certification
- Advanced CAMS-Audit qualification only for certified CAMS professionals who want to demonstrate advanced knowledge for independent AFC testing.
- Advanced CAMS-Financial Crimes Investigations (CAMS-FCI) accreditation covering advanced investigative skills and the ability to quickly detect suspicious activity.
- Advanced CAMS-Risk Management (CAMS-RM) certification is required for professionals in the area of clear financial crime risk management. Candidates must have an active CAMS certification to qualify.
To receive any of the ACAMS accreditations, candidates must complete the appropriate evaluation process. For that, you need to become a member of ACAMS, apply, and, after thorough preparation, take the qualifying exam.
ACAMS also offers online training with relevant certificates in financial crime. So, AML Foundations, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Correspondent Banking, and other designations will bring you even closer to the CAMS accreditation.
To prepare for the Specialist and Advanced Specialist accreditation levels, applicants are offered a six-week series of classes that includes weekly two-hour sessions. In other words, that is online classes that are available every week in different languages through CAMS Virtual Classroom.
At the same time, Video Libraryalso contains many presentations, product reviews, recordings of events and conferences, which will not be of interest to all ACAMS members. In addition, current webinars, AML white papers, and a forum are available to all who wish to attend.