Exam Code: AZ-104
Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Administrator (beta)
Certification Provider: Microsoft
Corresponding Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-103 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-300 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MB-200 - Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator (beta)
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (beta)
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- MS-300 - Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- AZ-203 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect (beta)
- MB-400 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer (beta)
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MS-301 - Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
- MS-201 - Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- MS-200 - Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer (beta)
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect (beta)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services (beta)
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB6-894 - Development, Extensions and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- 77-882 - Excel 2010
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 70-357 - Developing Mobile Apps
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals