Guaranteed Success For LPI Exams
Pass LPI Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- Linux Essentials - Linux Essentials
- 010-150 - Entry Level Linux Essentials Certificate of Achievement
- 010-160 - Linux Essentials Certificate Exam, version 1.6
- 101-400 - LPI Level 1 Exam 101, Junior Level Linux Certification, Part 1 of 2
- 101-500 - LPIC-1 Exam 101
- 102-400 - LPI Level 1 Exam 102, Junior Level Linux Certification, Part 2 of 2
- 102-500 - LPI Level 1
- 201-450 - LPIC-2 Exam 201
- 202-450 - LPIC-2 Exam 202
- 300-100 - LPIC-3 Exam 300: Mixed Environments
- 303-200 - Security
- 304-200 - LPIC-3 Virtualization & High Availability
- 701-100 - LPIC-OT Exam 701: DevOps Tools Engineer
LPI (The Linux Professional Institute Inc.) is a Canada-based non-profit leading global organization that offers vendor-neutral professional certifications for the IT professionals, such as, Linux system administrators and programmers. This institute was established on 25 October in 1999. It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
LPI maintains the highest-level of standard and professionalism in it's certification process. The certification exams are usually administered through Pearson VUE test centre. The organization encourages the dynamic community participation in building and updating exams. Anybody can apply the Exam Development Mailing List or the Objectives Development wiki to partake in new exam creation and the updating the existing exams.
The LPI Linux Essentials Certificate validates the fundamental knowledge regarding the proficiencies of using a desktop or mobile device through a Linux Operating System. This Program has been especially designed for the youths and individuals who are novice to Linux and Open Source. It provides know-how regarding basic concepts of Linux Operating System, computer hardware, Open Source Applications, navigation systems on a Linux Desktop, etc.
The Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC) program certifies the IT professionals possessing the expertise regarding the Linux operating system and tools. The structure of the professional level certification program has been divided into the junior level certification (LPIC-1: Junior Level Linux Administration), advanced level certification (LPIC-2: Advanced Level Linux Administration) and senior level certification (LPIC-3: Senior Level Linux Administration). Both the junior and advanced levels certifications focus only on the Linux System Administration. The senior level certification is divided into multiple specifications.