Guaranteed Success For Huawei Exams
Pass Huawei Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- Routing & Switching
- H11-851 - HCNA-VC (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Video Conference)
- H12-211 - HCIA Routing&Switching
- H12-221 - HCNP-R&S-IERN (Huawei Certified Network Professional-Implementing Enterprise Routing Network)
- H12-222 - HCNP-R&S-IESNÂ (Huawei Certified Network Professional-Implementing Enterprise Switching Network)
- H12-223 - HCNP-R&S-IENPÂ (Huawei Certified Network Professional-Improving Enterprise Network Performance)
- H12-224 - HCNP-R&S Fast Track (Huawei Certified Network Professional - Routing & Switching Fast Track)
- H12-261 - HCIE-R&S (Written) (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert-Routing & Switching)
- H12-311 - HCNA-WLAN (Huawei Certified Network Associate-Wireless Local Area Network)
- H12-711 - HCNA-Security-CBSN (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Constructing Basic Security Network)
- H12-811 - HCIA-Datacom V1.0
- H13-341 - Huawei Certified internetwork Expert - Transmission
- H13-611 - HCNA-Storage-BSSN (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Building the Structure of Storage Network)
- H13-622 - Huawei Certified Network Professional- Constructing Big Data Solution
- H13-624 - HCIP-Storage V5.0
- H13-629 - HCIE-Storage
- H13-711 - HCNA-Big Data (Huawei Certified Network Associate-Big Data)
- H13-811_V2.2 - HCIA-Cloud Service V2.2
- H19-301 - Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate-IP Network(Datacom)-ENU
- H19-316 - Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate - ECC (HCPA-ECC)
- H31-211 - HCNA - Carrier IP
- H31-523 - HCIP-Cloud Computing-CDSM
- H31-611 - HCIA-SDN
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a China-based global company that supplies networking and telecommunications equipment as well assmart devices.
Huawei was established as a private company in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei, and how, it is headquartered in Shenzhen, China. It has got the honor of the largest telecommunicationequipment manufacturer on earth in 2012. Huawei counts more than 197,000 employees in over 170 regions and countries.
At this moment, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. mainly deals with
- building telecommunications networks;
- offering operational/consulting services and equipment to diverse enterprises both inside and outside of China;
- innovating and developing communications devices to supply in the consumer market.
Actually, in the ICT infrastructure business, Huawei has two types of customers – enterprise customers alongside carrier customers and government.
What’s more, the technological developments and services of Huawei cover such areas as education, energy, government, finance, healthcare, retail, ISP, manufacturing, and transportation.
As a result, this supplier offers products and solutions in various categories such as enterprise networking, data storage, enterprise optical networking, digital power, enterprise wireless, intelligent collaboration, industry enablement, data analytics, digital services, management system, and much more.
It’s not a secret that Huawei had launched its official certification program to develop ICT specialists with a combination of years of professional experience with talent regarding the specific ICT field. Therefore, these certificates are offered to candidates who possess deep insight and strong determination to contribute to the ICT industry developments. Furthermore, Huawei accreditationis worldwide recognized as a complete technical certification in the information and communications technology industry.
First, the Huawei accreditation path consists of three levels:
- Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA), entry-level certificates that validate a candidate's basic knowledge and practical skills of HUAWEI services.
- Huawei Certified ICT Professional (HCIP), a mid-level qualification that covers profound knowledge and practical skills of HUAWEI application and solution development.
- Huawei Certified ICT Expert (HCIE), an advanced level certification designed for highly competent professionals with broad skills and knowledge of the latest Huawei solutions.
Second, all career qualifications can be divided into two main categories as ICT Infrastructure and Cloud Service & Platform, each offering different designations depending on the technology chosen.
ICT Infrastructure category involves:
- Access: HCIA-Access and HCIP-Access certificates
- Data Center: includes all three levels of accreditation dedicated to both the Data Center as a whole and the Data Center Facility (HCIA- Data Center, HCIP- Data Center, HCIE- Data Center, to mention a few)
- Enterprise Communication: HCIA-Video Conference, HCIP-Video Conference, and HCIE-Enterprise Communication designations
- Intelligent Computing: HCIA-Intelligent Computing, HCIP-Intelligent Computing, and HCIE-Intelligent Computing certifications
- LTE: involves entry-level and intermediate-level certificates regarding LTE, as well as LTE-RNP&RNO
- Datacom: offers HCIA-Datacom entry qualification as well as intermediate level certification in Network Automation development, WAN, Campus Networking, etc.
- Routing & Switching-based accreditations are offered at all three levels as well as advanced assignments regarding Carrier IP (HCIA-Routing & Switching, HCIP- Routing & Switching/Carrier IP, HCIE Routing & Switching/Carrier IP)
- Security includes only two designations HCIA-Security and HCIP-Security
- SDN comprises only one certification HCIA-SDN
- Storage: HCIA-Storage, HCIP-Storage, and HCIE-Storage
- Transmission: HCIA-Transmission and HCIP-Transmission certificates
- WLAN: HCIA-WLAN, HCIP-WLAN, and HCIE-WLAN
- 5G offers certifications at all three levels. Some of them are as follows: HCIA-5G-RAN, HCIP-5G-RAN, HCIE-5G-Radio.
- Intelligent Vision: HCIA-Intelligent Vision, and HCIP-Intelligent Vision qualifications
Cloud Service & Platform category consists of:
- Artificial intelligence (AI): HCIA-AI and HCIP-AI-EI Developer certificates
- Big Data: HCIA-Big Data, HCIP-Big Data Developer, and HCIE-Big Data-Data Mining designations
- Cloud: covers two areas of qualification in Cloud Computing and Cloud Service Solutions for professionals of all levels (HCIA-Cloud Computing/Cloud Service, HCIP- Cloud Computing/Cloud Service Solutions Architect, HCIE- Cloud Computing/Cloud Service Solutions Architect)
- IoT: HCIA-IoT and HCIP-IoT Developer qualifications
To add more, the HUAWEI CLOUD certifications are divided by role, thus, they are intended for architect, developer, and operations.
And third, Huawei has developed a qualification program for specialists to enhance their competence in pre-sales service preparation and solutions. This accreditation path includes three types of certifications: HCSA for sales, HCPA/HCPP for pre-sales training, and HCS-Field for post-sales training. Each certification type in this group is focused on the definite product domains, thus, pre-sales designations refer to data communication, transmission & access, digital power, enterprise IT, PV, enterprise service, and enterprise intelligent computing: HCPA-IP Network, HCPP-IP Network, HCPP-Storage, HCPP-Digital Power. Sales certificate system comprises such areas as data communication, transmission & access, enterprise IT, and digital power. So, the designation to mention are as follows: HCSA-IP Network, HCSA-Storage, HCSA-Digital Power to name a few. The post-sales certification group is based on the following product domains: smart TV, eLTE, UPS, and Sub 6G Microwave Transmission System.