Guaranteed Success For Huawei Exams
Pass Huawei Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- Routing & Switching
- H11-851 - HCNA-VC (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Video Conference)
- H12-211 - HCIA Routing&Switching
- H12-221 - HCNP-R&S-IERN (Huawei Certified Network Professional-Implementing Enterprise Routing Network)
- H12-222 - HCNP-R&S-IESNÂ (Huawei Certified Network Professional-Implementing Enterprise Switching Network)
- H12-223 - HCNP-R&S-IENPÂ (Huawei Certified Network Professional-Improving Enterprise Network Performance)
- H12-224 - HCNP-R&S Fast Track (Huawei Certified Network Professional - Routing & Switching Fast Track)
- H12-261 - HCIE-R&S (Written) (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert-Routing & Switching)
- H12-711 - HCNA-Security-CBSN (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Constructing Basic Security Network)
- H13-611 - HCNA-Storage-BSSN (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Building the Structure of Storage Network)
- H13-622 - Huawei Certified Network Professional- Constructing Big Data Solution
- H13-629 - HCIE-Storage
- H13-711 - HCNA-Big Data (Huawei Certified Network Associate-Big Data)
- H19-301 - Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate-IP Network(Datacom)-ENU
- H31-211 - HCNA - Carrier IP
- H31-523 - HCIP-Cloud Computing-CDSM
- H31-611 - HCIA-SDN
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a China-based global company that supplies networking and telecommunications equipment & services. Huawei was established as a private company in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei. It is headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. It has got the honor of the largest telecommunication-equipment manufacturer on earth in 2012. Huawei owns more than 140,000 employees, among them around 46% is engaged in the research and development (R&D).
The Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., mainly deals with telecommunications networks construction; offering operational & consulting services & equipment to diverse enterprises both inside and outside of China; and innovating and developing communications devices to supply in the consumer market.
The technological developments and services of Huawei can be divided into three core business sub-divisions:
- Telecom Carrier Networks: Manufacturing equipments for providing telecommunications networks and services
- Devices: Building electronics and communications devices
- Enterprise Business: Manufacturing equipment, software, hardware and services to enterprise customers. Huawei had launched its Enterprise business since in January, 2011 for supplying network infrastructure, providing fixed and wireless communication and offering data center and cloud computing solutions for the telecommunications customers across the world.
Huawei had launched its Certifications program to develop ICT professionals with a combination of years of professional experience with talent regarding the specific ICT field. These certifications are offered to the professionals who possess deep insight and strong determination to contribute in the ICT industry developments. Huawei certifications are worldwide recognized as a complete technical certification in the ICT industry.
Huawei Certifications are provided into diverse ICT sub-fields, such as, Huawei's Cloud-Pipe-Device convergence technology that deals with CT, IT, ICT convergence technology regarding every technical areas of ICT, IP, etc.