Guaranteed Success For HP Exams
Pass HP Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- ACCP V6.7
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate
- HPE ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1
- HPE Master ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1
- HPE ASE - Composable Infrastructure Integrator V1
- HPE ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1
- HPE ASE - Server Solutions Architect V4
- HPE Master ASE
- HPE0-J58 - Designing Multi-Site HPE Storage Solutions
- HPE0-J68 - HPE Storage Solutions
- HPE0-P26 - Configuring HPE GreenLake Solutions
- HPE0-S22 - Architecting Advanced HPE Server Solutions
- HPE0-S54 - Designing HPE Server Solutions
- HPE0-S55 - Delta - Designing HPE Server Solutions
- HPE0-S57 - Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
- HPE0-S58 - Implementing HPE Composable Infrastructure Solutions
- HPE0-V13 - Designing HPE Software-Defined Infrastructure Solutions
- HPE0-V14 - Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
- HPE2-K42 - Designing HPE Nimble Solutions
- HPE2-T36 - Using HPE OneView
- HPE2-T37 - Using HPE OneView
- HPE6-A47 - Designing Aruba Solutions
- HPE6-A68 - Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) V6.7
- HPE6-A70 - Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam
- HPE6-A71 - Aruba Certified Mobility Professional Exam
- HPE6-A72 - Aruba Certified Switching Associate
- HPE6-A73 - Aruba Certified Switching Professional
- HPE6-A79 - Aruba Certified Mobility Expert Written Exam
- HPE6-A82 - HPE Sales Certified - Aruba Products and Solutions
HP (Hewlett-Packard) Company is a US-based premier multinational corporation in the Information Technology industry. Over the years HP is a global leader in developing hardware, software, and appropriate services for consumers, as well as small and medium-sized businesses.
This company was founded in 1939 by William "Bill" Redington Hewlett and Dave Packard in a one-car garage and initially proposed a range of electronic measurement and test equipment. However, actually, it is headquartered in Palo Alto, California in the United States, and is a globally-known PC manufacturer.
The HP technological innovations include software, personal computing devices, servers (enterprise& industry-oriented standard), storage devices, networking products, etc. What’s more, HP supplies its products and services to households, businesses, and enterprises through online distribution, consumer-electronics retailers, direct supply, software partners, office-supply retailers, and major technology vendors. This company also offers reliable consulting services regarding its products and solutions.
In the meantime, the Imaging and Printing Group (IPG) of HP is a leading provider of imaging and printing systems in the world. IPG products and technologies include HP Output Management suite of software, Inkjet and LaserJet printers, Snapfish, photo production and sharing service, Officejetall-in-one multifunction scanner/printer/faxes, HP SPaM, HP Photosmart digital cameras and photo printers, HP Web Jetadmin printer management software, and LightScribe optical recording technology among others.
After the split in 2015, two companies were created HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) which focuses on manufacturing servers, storage, networking equipment, and building cloud infrastructures, as well as HP Inc. which inherited the production of personal computers and printers.
HPE offers two certification paths: technically-focused and sales-focused.
Those candidates who aim to prove their technical expertise opt for the first-group certifications.Any individual who is interested to learn about HP produced products, services, and solutions can apply for these certifications depending on the technology chosen:
– Compute certification path involves confident skills in building designing, implementing, and managing various HPE server solutions through the HPE Master ASE - Compute Solutions V1, HPE ASE - Composable Infrastructure Integrator V1, HPE ASE - Server Solutions Architect V4, and HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Solutions V2 designations.
– Hybrid Cloud certification path includes the HPE Master ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1, HPE ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1, and HPE ATP - Hybrid IT Solutions V2 certificates to confirm the candidate’s expertise in a secure Hybrid Cloud environment, resource and workload optimization, cost management, and an optical ROI.
– Software certification program is intended for candidates who what to build faster, secure proactively, operate sore simply, and execute on IT plans effectively. Certifications such as HPE Product Certified - Containers  and HPE Product Certified - OneView  can help you here.
– Storage certification program covers the in-demand skills in IT hottest trends like Software-Defined Storage,Hyper-Converged Appliances, and Flash with help of the HPE ATP Hybrid IT Solutions V2, HPE ASE – Storage Solutions V4, HPE Master ASE – Storage Solutions Architect V3, HPE Product Certified Nimble Solutions , and HPE Product Certified – SimpliVity .
– Networking multi-tier certification program designed by Aruba is aimed at confirming excellent skills in Wireless, Management and Operations,SD-WAN,Switching, and Security.There are many certifications available to you at the Associate (such as Aruba Certified Mobility Associate or ACMA), Professional (Aruba Certified Mobility Professional or ACMP), Expert (Aruba Certified Switching Expert or ACSX), as well as Product Specialist designations like HPE Product Certified - Aruba Data Center Network Specialist or HPE Product Certified - Aruba Location Services Specialist.
Except for Aruba certifications, HPE qualifications are also classified by candidate skill level including Foundational (HPE Product Certified), Professional (HPE ATP), Expert (HPE ASE), Master (HPE Master ASE status).
The second category which HPE offers is known as “HP Partner restricted” or Aruba sales certifications. They are intended for the professionals who are employed by either HP or HP Partners. The following designations are available here: HPE Sales Certified - Aruba Products and Solutions, HPE Sales Certified - Edge-to-Cloud Solutions , and HPE Sales Certified - Entry Level Solutions .
According to job roles, the HPE certifications are divided into Architect role-based for those who build and consult, and Integrator role-based, for candidates who use in-depth technical skills to install, configure and optimize HPE products.