- How to get updated?
- How much I have to pay for updates?
- How often are the questions updated?
- Can I have updates for a longer period of time?
- How can I update my study guide?
- How will I know about updates?
- I am unable to get the update. All I get is the old version again.
- The new update has less number of questions, why?
1. How to get updated?
You just need to connect to the internet. If an update is available the testing engine will be updated automatically.
2. How much I have to pay for updates?
Within the expiry of your products (90 days) the updates are absolutely free.
3. How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
4. Can I have updates for a longer period of time?
Yes. Once your product expires, you can purchase it from your member's area at 30% discount.
5. How can I update my study guide?
Just download the updated study guide from the members area.
6. How will I know about updates?
For testing engine, all you need to do is start it. It will update itself automatically. The new releases section on the www.test-king.com covers the products which are recently updated. You can match the number of questions to get a rough idea of the update.
7. I am unable to get the update. All I get is the old version again.
Go to tools in your Internet Explorer and click on Internet options. Click Delete to delete the cache. You must delete the cache so that your cached setting can be renewed.
8. The new update has less number of questions, why?
We always make sure that no old or redundant material is part of our material. That is why our material has precisely that number of questions which are necessary for you to clear your exam easily.