Guaranteed Success For Citrix Exams
Pass Citrix Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- 1Y0-204 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
- 1Y0-231 - Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13 with Citrix Gateway
- 1Y0-241 - Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13 with Traffic Management
- 1Y0-312 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration
- 1Y0-341 - Citrix ADC Advanced Topics - Security, Management, and Optimization
- 1Y0-371 - Designing, Deploying and Managing Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise Solutions
- 1Y0-403 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Assessment, Design and Advanced Configurations
- 1Y0-440 - Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution
Citrix Systems, Inc. is a US-based leading multinational company related to computer software, cloud computing, and virtualization technologies. It was founded in 1989 by Ed Iacobucci.
At present, it is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and Santa Clara, California, as well as has subsidiaries in California and Massachusetts. What’s more, Citrix Systems has60 branches in the United Kingdom, Denmark, Canada, and India among others. Meanwhile, it serves around 400,000 global organizations to control work processes and achieve the best results. And, in 2020, the company placed 779th on the Fortune 1000 list and 1267th on the Forbes Global 2000.
Actually, Citrix Systems, Inc. provides numerous products and services to modernize IT, secure distributed work, and boost general productivity. For that, thousands of customers find Citrix Systems solutions related to digital workspaces, application delivery, secure access, analytics, and SD-WAN vital. Thus, this supplier is known for products such as Citrix ADC,Wrike, ShareFile,Citrix XenApp, or Citrix Secure Browser.
Furthermore, after acquiring XenSource, Inc. in October 2007, Citrix stepped into the field of the Xen open-source hypervisor.
For candidates wishing to prove their skills and knowledge of Citrix products, a comprehensive qualification program has been developed that includes designations at three levels (associate, professional, expert) as well as a number of low-stakes certificates. Basically, they are all developed into two groups such as App Delivery and Security.
This accreditation category includes certificates that validate the knowledge required to use the full capabilities of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, proving that the candidate has the practical skills and work experience needed to install, configure, operate and support highly available environments.
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA – V) – Designation for IT administrators and operators whose responsibilities include setting up, managing, and configuring environments consisting of virtual application delivery controllers and desktops
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP – V) – Certificate for skilled IT solution builders, such as consultants and engineers, in managing and supporting complex environments.
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE - V) – Accreditation track for experienced solution designers including engineers, consultants, and architects whose activity related to evaluation and design of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops solutions.
In this group you can also opt for the following certifications:
- Citrix XenServer Certified (CC-XENSERVER),
- Citrix Endpoint Management Certified (CC-CEM),
- Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops Service on Citrix Cloud (CC-VAD-CC),
- Citrix ShareFile Certified (CC-SHAREFILE),
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service Integration with Microsoft Azure Certified (CC-VAD-MA),
- Citrix Certified Citrix Workspace Microapps Service (CC-WMS),
- Citrix Certified Content Collaboration (CC-CONTENT COLLABORATION),
- Virtual Apps & Desktops Service Integration with Amazon Web Services Certified (CC-VAD-AWS).
App Delivery and Security
This certificate group includes qualifications that validate the expertise required to apply all Citrix ADC capabilities, including network performance and optimization, network security, implementation for application and workstation delivery, as well as orchestration and automation.
- Citrix Certified Associate - App Delivery and Security (CCA - AppDS) – basic certification for network engineers and administrators to prove their abilities in implementing and managing Citrix ADC to control traffic, balance load, and switch content.
- Citrix Certified Professional - App Delivery and Security (CCP – AppDS) – accreditation needed for Citrix networking pros who can confirm their competencies in deploying and managing Citrix Web App Firewall.
- Citrix Certified Expert - App Delivery and Security (CCE - AppDS) – designation for savvy IT solution designers such as engineers, consultants, and architects engaged in designing and configuring comprehensive architecture for a Citrix networking environment.
- In addition, Citrix SD-WAN Certified certification (CC - SDWAN) is available for those wishing to prove in-depth knowledge related to the SD-WAN configuration process.
It should be noted that, in addition to the certification program, Citrix Systems also offers a variety of training options for relevant accreditation exams. Thus, candidates are encouraged to take the appropriate training on the Citrix Education platform and use the official Prep Guides to prepare for each test.