Guaranteed Success For EMC Exams
Pass EMC Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- EMCSA Avamar - EMC Storage Administrator Avamar
- EMCSA RecoverPoint - EMC Storage Administrator RecoverPoint
- EMCTA Isilon Solutions - EMC Technology Architect Isilon Solutions
- EMCTA XtremIO Solutions - EMC Technology Architect XtremIO Solutions
- EMCIE Avamar - EMC Implementation Engineer Avamar
- EMCIE RecoverPoint - EMC Implementation Engineer RecoverPoint
- EMCIE Unity Solutions - EMC Implementation Engineer Unity Solutions
- EMCIE VPLEX - EMC Implementation Engineer VPLEX
- EMCIE XtremIO Solutions - EMC Implementation Engineer XtremIO Solutions
- EMCDS - EMC Data Science Specialist
- E20-065 - Advanced Analytics Specialist Exam for Data Scientists
- E20-260 - VPLEX Specialist for Implementation Engineers
- E20-368 - XtremIO Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers
- E20-375 - RecoverPoint Specialist for Implementation Engineers
- E20-393 - Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers
- E20-526 - XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist Exam for Technology Architects
- E20-555 - Isilon Solutions and Design Specialist for Technology Architects
- E20-562 - VPLEX Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators
- E20-575 - RecoverPoint Specialist for Storage Administrators
- E20-594 - Backup and Recovery - Avamar Specialist for Implementation Engineers
- E20-598 - Backup Recovery - Avamar Specialist for Storage Administrators
- E22-214 - ScaleIO 1.x Server-Based SAN
EMC Corporation (EMC2) is a US-basedgiant multinational Information Technology (IT) corporation. It is headquartered at Hopkinton, Massachusetts in the United States. EMC offersproductsand solutionsregarding virtualization, data storage,cloud computing, information security,analytics, etc. It's up-to-date service enables the businesses to accumulate, protect, administer and analyze data.
EMC serves the small to medium-sized business enterprises as well as large-scale multinational companiesspanningdiverse vertical global markets.The stock was added to the New York Stock Exchange on April 6, 1986, and is also listed on the S&P 500 index. Moreover, With around 60,000 employees, the EMC has achieved worldwide recognition as the largest supplier of data storage systems, challenging against other technological giants.
EMC technologies assist the IT companies in applying the cloud computing model and analyzing Big Data. Some major products and service include:
- Information Storage technologies include, Isilon, VSPEX, VMAX Family, Xtrem Family, VNX Family, Atmos, etc.
- Archiving, Backup, and Recovery technologies include, SourceOne, Mozy, Avamar, Centera, DataDomain, RecoverPoint, NetWorker, etc.
- Storage and Content Management technologies include, Service Assurance Suite, ViPR, Storage Resource Management Suite, etc.
- Enterprise content management technologies include, Application Xtender, Captiva, Documentum, VPLEX, Syncplicity, etc.
- Virtualization technologies include, VMware,
- Security/Compliance technologies include, RSA Security
- Cloud computing technologies include, VCE
- Data computing technologies include Pivotal, Greenplum, etc.
EMC offers Professional certification program regarding the information storage & management industry. It's courses and exams cover the hardware & software of EMC. This organization provides Associate Level Certifications in diverse categories, such as, Data Center Architect, Cloud Architect, Storage Administrator, Technology Architect, Implementation Engineer, Platform Engineer, Application Developer, System Administrator, Systems Architect, etc.