Guaranteed Success For Riverbed Exams
Pass Riverbed Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- RCSA-NPM - Riverbed Certified Solutions Associate - Network Performance Management
- RCSA-SD - Riverbed Certified Solutions Associate - Storage Delivery
- RCSA-W - Riverbed Certified Solutions Associate - WAN Optimization
- 101-01 - Riverbed Certified Solutions Associate - WAN Optimization
- 199-01 - Riverbed Certified Solutions Professional - WAN Optimization
- 201-01 - Riverbed Certified Solutions Associate - Network Performance Management
- 299-01 - Riverbed Certified Solutions Professional - Network Performance Management
- 401-01 - Riverbed Certified Solutions Associate - Application Performance Management
- 499-01 - Riverbed Certified Solutions Professional â€“ Application Performance Management
- 501-01 - Riverbed Certified Solutions Associate - Storage Delivery
- 830-01 - RCPE Certified Professional WAN Optimization
Riverbed Technology is a technology-oriented company that specializes in boosting up the performance of networks & networked applications. It was founded by Jerry Kennelly and Steve McCanne, as NBT (Next Big Thing) Technology on May 23 of 2002. It took the current name Riverbed Technology in 2003. This company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, USA.
Riverbed's Steelhead Appliance is a networking appliance that optimizes data traffic & bandwidth operation across a WAN. It is usually placed after the WAN router and before the LAN switch. Steelhead appliances work collectively to lessen network-traffic through data streamlining, application streamlining, transport streamlining, etc. It is operated by Linux-based RiOS (Riverbed Optimization System). 20 models of Steelhead appliances are available on the basis of connection-capacity, data traffic, etc. ranging from desktop PC to a high-end 3U data center model. Lots of Steelhead Appliance models operate with the Riverbed Services Platform (RSP) that enables them to operate up to five virtual machines in VMware Server.
The Riverbed® Certification Program includes Riverbed Certified Solutions Associate (RCSA) and Riverbed Certified Solutions Professionals (RCSPs). These certifications are offered to the professionals who demonstrate aptitude and expertise in the theoretical know-how, configuration, safeguarding & troubleshooting of the Riverbed® product suite. Individuals and organizations are required to pass a well-structured computerized exam administered by the Pearson VUE testing centers across the world.
Riverbed® certified individuals & organizations get a wide range of proficiencies regarding the WAN optimization, storage delivery, network management, application performance management, application acceleration, application delivery, etc. These certifications boost up the career improvement potential. The certified individuals can use the Riverbed® logo in their business cards that undoubtedly put them a step forward. Getting these certifications the professionals can join the relevant community group of Riverbed®.