OG0-091 Questions & Answers
294 Questions & Answers
Includes questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank.
OG0-091 Training Course
114 Video Lectures
Based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam and learn by working with real equipment.
OG0-091 Study Guide
279 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. They are technology-specific IT certification researchers with at least a decade of experience at Fortune 500 companies.
The purpose of certification to TOGAF 9 Level 1 (TOGAF 9 Foundation), is to provide validation that the Candidate has gained understanding of the structure, terminology, and basic concepts of the TOGAF 9 standard. The candidate also understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF standard.
The learning objectives at this level focus on knowledge and understanding.
There are two levels to certification: Level 1, known as TOGAF 9 Foundation, and Level 2, known as TOGAF 9 Certified. Level 2 contains the learning requirements for Level 1. There are a number of different learning paths to obtain certification.
The TOGAF part 1 exam is a closed book, multiple choice, with 40 questions. You will have 60 minutes to complete the exam.
Exams are available at Prometric test centers, as well as at other training places that are able to provide access to The Open Group IBT portal examination. There are no prerequisites for this exam. A passing score of 55% is needed (22 or more points out of a maximum of 40)
The 11 topic areas covered by the TOGAF 9 Part 1 examination together with the number of questions per area in the examination follows:
- Basic Concepts (3 questions)
- Core Concepts (3 questions)
- Introduction to the ADM (3 questions)
- The Enterprise Continuum and Tools (4 questions)
- ADM Phases (9 questions)
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques (6 questions)
- Architecture Governance (4 questions)
- Architecture Views, Viewpoints and Stakeholders (2 questions)
- Building Blocks (2 questions)
- ADM Deliverables (2 questions)
- TOGAF Reference Models (2 questions)
Who should get TOGAF 9 certified?
- Professionals who need a deeper understanding of the standards involved with TOGAF 9
- Professionals who will are responsible for creating new architecture artifacts
- Professionals that desire to present the TOGAF 9 standard into the architecture practice
- Professionals who want to obtain a globally recognized certification to show their deep understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Architectsthat are employed in an organization where the TOGAF 9 standard has been accepted.
- Architects that are involved in architecture projects.
- Professionals who want to take their TOGAF certification to the next level.
Why should you get TOGAF9 certified?
- It can provide additional career advancement.
- It can provide greater recognition from peers.
- The certifications will promote your career advancement and will assist you in leading at your occupationin a in a big way.
- Studies show that certified professionals get faster promotions and higher salaries.
- It can significantly affirm and enhance your professional skills, improve your employment prospects, and boost your salary.
- It can provide a proven guide for filling critical roles and responsibilities within an organization.
- It is much easier to get better jobs, compared to the other non-certified professionals
- Overall, it is a great career move
I am an ITIL v3 Expert Service and Solution Architect and have been looking at TOGAF certification as a possible addition to my resume. This is driven by my desire to augment my previous work experience in planning enterprise wide Service Management solutions with a formal certification and to reinforce my skill set, with the goal of providing me more career opportunities.
Jeff Westin, Principal Service Manager at Dadini, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Android and IOS software is currently under development.