Guaranteed Success For ACSM Exams
Pass ACSM Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) is the largest global body of sports medicine and exercise science that was founded in 1954. ACSM national headquarters are established in Indianapolis. Above 50,000 international members including numerous certified professionals are involved with this organization to promote and integrate the latest scientific research with the practical appliances of exercise science & sports medicine.
The activities of ACSM aim to preserve and improve physical performance, health-fitness, and quality of life. ACSM Members include 25,000 professionals of health-fitness sector across 44 countries, who primarily serve as medical specialties in associated health professions, diverse scientific disciplines. They are dedicated to the proper diagnosis, efficient treatment, and early prevention of sports-related injuries and the development of the exercise science.
ACSM offers eight categories of certifications to fitness & clinical exercise professionals:
Health Fitness Certifications
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer® (CPT) certification facilitates in designing effective exercise program to reach fitness goals.
- ACSM Certified Health Fitness SpecialistSM (HFS) certification creates specialist to instruct the individuals having medically controlled diseases.
- ACSM Certified Group Exercise InstructorSM (GEI) certification enables the instructors to guide grouped exercise classes and modify exercises.
- ACSM Certified Clinical Exercise SpecialistSM (CES) certification creates specialist to instruct the individuals with risk of metabolic, pulmonary or cardiovascular disease.
- ACSM Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist® (RCEP) certification serves people with metabolic, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, pulmonary, orthopedic or immunological disease.
- ACSM/ACS Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer (CET) certification creates trainers to deal with cancer diagnoses, appropriate treatments, side effects, etc.
- ACSM/NCPAD Certified Inclusive Fitness Trainer (CIFT) certification creates trainers to guide individuals with cognitive, sensory or physical disabilities through proper exercise.
- ACSM/NSPAPPH Physical Activity in Public Health Specialist (PAPHS) certification creates Specialists to promote the physical activities regarding public health at national, state and local levels.