Guaranteed Success For CA Technologies Exams
Pass CA Technologies Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
CA Technologies Training
- Certified CA Identity Manager Professional - Certified CA Identity Manager r12.x Professional
CA Technologies Exams
CA Technologies, Inc. is a US-based leading independent software company. It is headquartered at Islandiain New York. It develops systems software to serve thecloud computing environments, mainframe, virtual machine, distributed computing, etc. It was formerly known as CA, Inc. and Computer Associates International, Inc.
CA Technologies, Inc.used to develop anti-virus, Internet security commercial software programs, etc. for the personal computers under the venture titled business-to-consumer ("B2C") market; however, it's business-to-business ("B2B") venture regarding mainframe, distributed information technology, infrastructure applications, etc. gave it more recognitions.
- Application Deliver related technologies include Application Performance Management, CA LISA® Data Minin, CA APM Cloud Monitoring, CA LISA® Release Automation, CA Application Performance Management, CA LISA® Service Virtualization, CA Application Delivery Analysis, etc.
- Automation related technologies include Workload Automation, CA Process Automation, CA AppLogic®, etc.
- Mainframe related technologies include Database Management for DB2, Workload Automation, CA Chorus™, Performance and Automation, Cloud and Linux on System Z Management, Mainframe Software Rationalization Program, etc.
Certification levels are role-based, allowing both the organization and the individual to customize the level of knowledge required based on the examinee's position and responsibilities within the IT lifecycle. These include:
- CA Business Analyst Certifications enhances the expertise of the IT professionals regarding the user-level troubleshooting, application management, resource management and scheduling management.
- CA Administrator Certification validates the efficiencies of the IT experts on reporting & troubleshooting, product or solution administration, security solutions, basic configuration, etc.
- CA Professional Certification improves the technical knowledge regarding infrastructure application, etc.