Guaranteed Success For F5 Exams
Pass F5 Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
F5 Networks, Inc. is a US-based global company specialized in Application Delivery Networking (ADN) technology. It is a leading supplier of network-based applications along with the security appliances, server solutions, data storage devices, performance, network resources, etc. The headquarters of F5 are located at Seattle in Washington and ancillary offices are located other countries across the world.
- Local Traffic Manager (LTM) balances the local load using full-proxy architecture.
- Global Traffic Manager (GTM) represents a load balancing Global server applying DNS.
- Link Controller assists in Inbound & outbound ISP load balancing.
- Application Security Manager (ASM) offers a firewall web application.
- WebAccelerator facilitates an asymmetric or symmetric sophisticated caching solution for the HTTP and HTTPS targeted traffic.
- Edge Gateway represents an SSL VPN.
- WAN Optimisation Module offers a symmetric WAN optimization service for data centre.
- Access Policy Manager (APM) manages access control & authentication service for HTTP and HTTPS operation.
F5 certification offered to the technologists having the required the proficiencies and experience regarding superior design, proper installation and efficient management of Software Defined Application Service (SDAS) technologies. These certifications are globally trusted for their high quality and appropriate standard.
The F5 certification program includes four types: Administrator, Specialist, Expert, and Professional. The prime categories of F5 certifications are:
- C1 - F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator (F5-CA)
- C2 - F5 Certified Technology Specialists (F5-CTS)
- C3 - F5 Certified Solution Expert (F5-CSE)
- C4 - F5 Certified Application Delivery Engineer (F5-CADE)
- C5 - F5 Certified Application Delivery Architect (F5-CADA)