Guaranteed Success For F5 Exams
Pass F5 Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- F5-CA - F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator
- F5-CTS LTM - F5 Certified Technology Specialist Local Traffic Manager (LTM)
F5, Inc. is a US-based global company specialized in Application Delivery Networking (ADN) technology. It is a leading supplier of network-based applications along with security appliances, server solutions, data storage devices, performance, network resources, etc. This is evidenced by the fact that F5 services and products are used by 48 of the Fortune 50 companies.
This organization was founded in 1996 and today already has more than 6,000 employees. The headquarter of F5 is located in Seattle, Washington,while ancillary 76 offices are based in 43 countries across the world.
F5 boasts a community line of networking products focused on performance, security, automation, and troubleshooting. Thus, the proposed solutions are applicable to industries such as financial services, the federal government, and service providers. It should also be noted that thanks to the community partner network, F5 products are based on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
So, the most famous F5 products and services are:
- BIG-IP LTM (Local Traffic Manager) balances the local load using full-proxy architecture.
- BIG-IP GTM (Global Traffic Manager) represents a load balancing Global server applying DNS.
- BIG-IP ASM (Application Security Manager) offers a firewall web application.
- WebAccelerator facilitates an asymmetric or symmetric sophisticated caching solution for the HTTP and HTTPS targeted traffic.
- BIG-IP Edge Gateway represents an accelerated solution for remote access that combines SSL VPN.
- BIG-IP WOM (WAN Optimization Module) offers a symmetric WAN optimization service for the data center.
- APM (Access Policy Manager) manages access control & authentication service for HTTP and HTTPS operation.
The F5 certification program is offered to the specialists having the required proficiencies and experience regarding superior design, proper installation and efficient management of Software Defined Application Service (SDAS) technologies. These accreditations are globally trusted for their high quality and appropriate standard.
The F5 certification journey includes four tracks covering various experience levels such as Administrator, Technical Professional, Technical Specialist, and Solution Expert.
Thus, the F5 qualification pathway, after passing the Application Delivery Fundamentals (101) exam, would be as follows:
- F5 Certified Administrator (F5-CA) accreditation intended for operational roles. This certificate confirms that its holder is able to apply day-to-day management of F5 systems. To obtain the F5 Certified! Administrator, BIG-IP status, candidates must have sufficient knowledge of technology standards and concepts for F5 product operation as well as pass an appropriate evaluation by code 201.
- F5 Certified! Technical Professional (F5-CTP) designation is designed for applicants with confident skills regarding the F5 product sales and meeting the clients’ needs. To confirm it, individuals have to complete the 202 exam.
- F5 Certified Technical Specialist (F5-CTS) accreditation proves that candidates have expertise in designing, maintaining implementing, and troubleshooting advanced F5 products. To get the F5 Certified! Technical Specialist qualification, candidates must opt for one (or more) of the available specializations and receive any of the following certificates: BIG-IP LTM Specialist (301a& 301b exams), BIG-IP DNS Specialist (302 exam), BIG-IP ASM Specialist (303 exam), and/or BIG-IP APM Specialist (304 exam).
- F5 Certified! Solutions Expert (F5-CSE) certification is necessary for architects of large-scale solutions with advanced knowledge of the solution and products as well as the ability to integrate multiple components for an optimal solution. Candidates on this qualification track must choose one of the available Cloud- or Security-related paths, and take the appropriate certification exam. For the security track, it will be 401 exam, while for the cloud track it will be 402 evaluation.
Also, of note is the comprehensive training program and preparatory tools developed by F5. For each accreditation level, you can find the appropriate self-paced online training, which can be either free or premium, as it includes hands-on sessions and access to the F5 learning library.
In addition, you can take advantage of live on-site training by visiting any of the nearby global training centers of F5 certified partners.