Guaranteed Success For HRCI Exams
Pass HRCI Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
The HR Certification Institute is premier US-based global institute that has been offering professional credentials for the HR profession since 1976 maintaining a balance among formal education, ethical standards, the highest level of professional development, etc. It is headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, USA. Above 130,000 HR professionals across 100 countries have achieved HR Certification Institute's certifications proving their utmost level of HR knowledge and expertise.
- The Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR®) certification is offered to the HR professional who are interested about operating in a global marketplace. It focuses on globalization strategy, organizational HR policies development and employer retention and creation of organizational programs, global business, etc.
- The Human Resource Business Professional (HRBPSM) certification demonstrates core HR expertise with professionalism. It includes HR principles - technical & operational - along with local & global HR practices.
- The Human Resource Management Professional (HRMP?) certification validates core HR proficiency of management-level. It trains on the HR principles regarding strategy/ policy development & service delivery.
- The Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) certification enhances know-how on the HR practices from technical & operational aspect, U.S. laws & regulations, etc.
- The Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) is offered to the professionals interested on the HR management strategy/policy-making aspects in the USA.
- California PHR-CA and SPHR-CA certifications are offered to the HR professionals with recent PHR® and SPHR® credentials with expertise in regulations & legal mandates regarding the state of California. The exam emphasizes on California HR-related laws and practices.