Guaranteed Success For RedHat Exams
Pass RedHat Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation
- RHCE - Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- RHCSA - Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Red Hat, Inc. is a leading global software company that supplies open-source software products & solutions to the enterprise communities. It was founded in 1993 and headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA along with country-offices worldwide.
The enterprise operating system of this company is called Red Hat Enterprise Linux. This company has acquired JBoss, which is an open-source enterprise & middleware vendor. Red Hat offers operating system platforms, middleware products, etc. along with support, certification, training & consulting services.
Some major technological contributions of Red Hat are:
- Open source code mainly under the GNU GPL keeping copyright and providing user subscriptions. Red Hat is the main corporate contributor to Linux, by June 2013.
- Open-source and automated graphical user interface (GUI) test framework Dogtail that facilitates the developers to develop and check their applications.
- MRG, a clustering infrastructure platform designed for incorporated high-performance computing (HPC).
- Online publication opensource.com that serves the open source community.
- OpenShift, a cloud computing platform that provides both service & supporting applications.
Red Hat, Inc. offers a wide range of certifications to the IT professionals on the various specific categories of IT. The process achieving Red Hat® certifications is quite different comparing to any other certification process. To get a Red Hat certification, the IT professionals are obliged must pass hands-on & practical exams, where they have to face real-world issues and problems applying Red Hat® technologies rather than only attaining questions regarding the technology.
Red Hat® certifications program offers the employers a trusted way to discover and develop competent professionals. These certifications provide scope to the technical professionals to demonstrate their proficiencies and enrich their careers.