Certification Full Name: Zend Certified Engineer
Certification Provider: Zend
Exam Code: 200-710
Exam Name: Zend Certified Engineer
Zend ZCE Certification was created to recognize an individual's expertise, and distinguishes those professionals. Utilizing exam topics specified by an international board of top IT experts, core contributors and community members, Zend Certification sets apart the developer who has mastered ZCE and Zend Framework for practical applicability.
There are over currently over 11,000 Zend Certified Engineers in the world with PHP 4 or PHP 5 certifications. To help Zend Certified Engineers connect with employers, Zend lists all the persons who have passed the Zend PHP Certification Exam in its directory, which they call the Yellow Pages for PHP Professionals. Also, they allow ZCEs to place a ZCE logo on their personal web site and resume, so employers can quickly identify these industry experts.
Benefits of Zend Certification:
- In today's globally competitive IT industry there is a definite need for you to stand out in the crowd of other candidates in order to distinguish yourself from all the others. By completing this certification you are telling your upper managementand/or hiring managers that your know-how is now acknowledged and you take your professional career seriously.
- It gives confidence to others that you are an industry leader and demonstrates a higher level of understanding in completing projects and assignments according to the IT industry's best practices.
- You will get recognized by business and professional associates as a certified IT professional
As PHP is mainly used as a web development language, the ZCE tests the candidate over a variety of skills necessary for developing web applications. The PHP 5 Certification exam covers the following major topics:
- PHP Basics
- Object-oriented programming
- Security, including Cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection
- XML and Web Services, including SimpleXML, Xpath, SOAP, and REST
- Strings and patterns, including PCRE
- Databases and SQL and PDO
- Web Features, such as sessions, forms, GET and POST data, cookies, and HTTP headers
- Streams and Network Programming
- Design and Theory
- Php.ini settings
The Zend Certification preparation alone really pushes you to become an expert in areas of PHP that you might not feel comfortable with, so that you do become a more well-rounded Developer. This makes me more valuable as an employee, and was the single best thing I have done to give my career a real boost.
Scott Holmes, PHP Senior Developer at Symmetric Solutions
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.