Guaranteed Success For Alcatel-Lucent Exams
Pass Alcatel-Lucent Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
Alcatel-Lucent is a US-based company that has occupied a trusted position in servicing the world-wide enterprises and institutions in the field of the global communications through IP and cloud networking, wireless internet-access provision, etc. It is supported by the Bell Labs, the world-famous technology research institute.
It provides the following services:
- Ultra-Broadband service
- VDSL2 Micro-Nodes
- Connections in the datacenter network through Software Defined Networking from Nuage Networks™
- Powerful IP core router
- VDSL2 Vectoring solution
- 400G Photonic Service Engine
- It rockets the performance of 100G networks at present and works for the establishment of 400G transports in the future.
- It is the foremost 400G network processor in the world. Utilizing this technology, Alcatel-Lucent is developing an IP edge along with core routing platforms assuring dominant, scalable and towering performance.
- Alcatel-Lucent provides IPv6 service to companies having at least 450 IP customers.
- It assures wireless broadband network with top level broadband capacity in any time at any place.
Alcatel-Lucent Certification programs boost the efficiency of the personnel by providing effective instructions, high-standard study materials, expert guidance, etc. maintaining the highest level of professionalism and standard.
It's certification programs are stated below:
- Service Routing Certification (SRC) Program Certifications
- It provides wide-ranging practical training to the students to advance their proficiencies, confidence and reliability for working in the multifaceted network environments.
- Alcatel-Lucent Long Term Evolution (LTE) Certification Program
- It supports the up gradation to the modern LTE networks and accelerates the performance of the designers, planers, operators and supporters regarding mobile LTE solutions.
- Alcatel-Lucent Optics Certification Program
- It supports the function of the 1830 PSS products in a network of telecommunication and focuses on performance-enhancement of the personnel involved in this field.