Guaranteed Success For BCS Exams
Pass BCS Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- Foundation level
- BCS PRINCE2 Foundation - BCS PRINCE2 Foundation
- Foundation level
- ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester - ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester
- ASTQB - ASTQB Certified Mobile Tester
- FCBA - BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis (BH0-013)
- ISEB-PM1 - Foundation Certificate in Project Management
- ISEB-SWT2 - ISTQB-ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level (BH0-010)
- PRF - PRINCE2 Foundation (PRF)
- RE18 - BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering 2018
- TM12 - ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Advanced Level- Test Manager (2012)
- UX01 - BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience
The BCS (British Computer Society) is a global community Information Technology professional. It was founded 1957; later, in 2009 it was rebranded as BCS (The Chartered Institute for IT). It spans over 100 countries with about 82,000 members.It is headquartered in Swindon, Wiltshire, west of London.
In 1984, the BCS was integrated by the Royal Charter as a registered charity. It'spurposes are to advance the communication technology application, computing technology, etc. and to improve theICT-knowledge for the welfare of professional IT practitioners and common people.
BCS has got theinstitutional-membership of Engineering Council UK. It is accountable for ICT regulation and organization of computer science related fields in the UK. European Professional Informatics Societies (CEPIS) has given the BCS Council-membership. Moreover, the Science Council has included BCS as a member organizationthat permits BCS togrant the title of Chartered Scientist.BCS is also a member-organization of the Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations (FEAPO).
BCS offers Professional Certification program for the candidates to enhance their proficiencies in the specific areas of business and IT. These certifications demonstrate the competency, aptitude and performance of the professionals in both theoretical conception and real-life problem solving that not only improve their career status, but also enriches the IT and business industries.
The globally approved BCS Professional Certifications are provided to the IT professionals on ten core subjects. Those are: Solution development & architecture, IS consultancy, Data centre management, IT governance & information security, Software asset management, Sustainable IT, IT service management & ITIL®, Project management & support (PPSO), Software testing, Business analysis, etc.