Guaranteed Success For IIA Exams
Pass IIA Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- IIA-CCSA - Certification in Control Self-Assessment
- IIA-CFSA - Certified Financial Services Auditor
- IIA-CGAP - Certified Government Auditing Professional
- IIA-CIA-Part1 - Certified Internal Auditor - Part 1, The Internal Audit Activity Role in Governance, Risk, and Control
- IIA-CIA-Part2 - Certified Internal Auditor - Part 2, Conducting the Internal Audit Engagement
- IIA-CIA-Part3 - Certified Internal Auditor - Part 3, Business Analysis and Information Technology
The Institute of Internal Auditors or just IIA is an international association that conducts educational conferences, advocates, as well as develops guidelines, standards, and certification programs for internal auditing professionals. More than 200k IIA members from 170 countries and regions work in security, education, IT audit, internal control, governance, risk management, and internal auditing.
This organization was founded in 1941, and actually headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida.
The Institute of Internal Auditors has developed two levels of professional guidelines: (1) Mandatory guidelines (which include the Standards) and (2) Strongly Recommended Guidelines. These two tiers of guidelines make up the IIA's IPPF (International Professional Practices Framework).
IIA believes that formal certification of professional skills and leadership competencies is the foundation for achieving the goal. In addition, obtaining official certificates related to internal audits will allow candidates to strengthen their knowledge base, expand their competencies, and differentiate themselves from their competitors.
So, the IIA accreditation program is the best pathway to demonstrate your confident internal audit expertise with help of 3 globally-known accreditation tracks and one leadership qualification.
Moreover, the entire IIA certification path is broken down into 3 categories of designations:
- IIA Practitioner designation is ideal for beginners. It’s an excellent way for both students and practitioners of internal auditing to demonstrate their abilities and confident knowledge of the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) is a key IIA accreditation for internal auditors through which the candidate demonstrates his or her skills, knowledge, and professional qualities. It requires a comprehensive assessment consisting of three parts. Thus, to become a qualified internal auditor, candidates must have a four-year degree from an accredited institution as well as complete all three parts of the CIA exam.
- QIAL (Qualification in InternalAudit Leadership) certification covers the level of leadership skills including influencing the organization's results and strategy, presenting analytical information and findings, as well as supporting change and innovation. Thus, this qualification will be useful to heads of audit firms and internal audit departments to prove their ethical, leadership, and organizational abilities.
CRMA (Certification in Risk Management Assurance) accreditation requires one certification exam, which focuses on risk management assessment principles, internal auditor functions, and corporate governance issues. Candidates must have five years of experience in risk management and/or internal audit, as well as an active CIA certificate. It is the only risk management assurance certification designed for internal auditors.
The Institute of Internal Auditors offers a wide array of preparatory resources. Being a leader in internal audit education, IIA offers to use professionally developed products that are offered on various platforms. The training platforms you can opt for are the following ones: in-person, online, ondemand, executive development, on-site, conferences & events, and a bookstore as well.
Here you can find a reading list sufficient to cover all of the content of the exam. As in the case of the CIA Assessment, for example, you are offered study resources for each of the three parts.
This offers a limited list of sample questions with answers to understand the format of the upcoming exam. In addition, the vendor recommends that you take training programs or courses from third-party but trusted vendors listed on the official site.