Certification: Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Certification Full Name: Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Certification Provider: Six Sigma
Exam Code: LSSMBB
Exam Name: Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Founded by Motorola and General Electric in the 1980s, Six Sigma is a set of tools, processes, and techniques for business process improvements. It accomplishes this by identifying, correcting, and removing the causes of process defects and then decreasing the negative variables within the manufacturing and business processes.
Six Sigma term is coined from the terminology related to the manufacturing industry. Specifically, the terminology related with the statistical modeling of the processes in manufacturing. The maturity of a manufacturing process can be defined by a sigma rating, which indicates its return or the percentage of the defect-free products that are created by the manufacturer. A six sigma process simply means a process where 99.99966% of the manufactured products are expected to be free from all defects (0.00034% defect rate).
About Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
In Six Sigma Hierarchy, Champions are those that take responsibility for Six Sigma implementations. These are typically appointed by the executive team of an organization.
Master Black Belts are those individuals that are identified by the Champions. Their chief duty is to act as internal coaches on Six Sigma methodologies. They dedicate all of their time this. They assist the champions in process related projects and act as a mentor for Green and Black Belts. They also spend a great deal of their time guaranteeing unfailing applications of Six Sigma across various organizational roles and sectors.
The roles and responsibilities of the master Black Belt include
- Be at the pinnacle of technical expertise with regard to Six Sigma within an organization.
- Create and perform training sessions for individuals within your organization.
- Transfer to others the knowledge you learned.
- Educate and mentor other individuals in the organization that are involved in Six Sigma.
- Raise the level aptitude with regard to Six Sigma within an organization.
- Foster a culture of constant advancement within the organization
- Assist the upper management teams as a driverfor improvements.
- Be the lead for large and complicated assignments.
Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification information
The curriculum for Six Sigma Master Black Belt program was created so that the advanced statistical skills of certified Black Belts would progress to an even deeper level of expertise. The Lean Six Sigma Master Black Beltprogram varies from institution to institution. Most programs use a combination of classroom instruction, online courses, and practical application studies, with quizzes and exams used throughout the course of the program. See your higher learning institution program of choice for more details.
Generally speaking, upon completion of the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification program, students should be able to:
- Make use of statistical analysis software programs to improve the cost reductions within the organization.
- Lead quality improvement operations and be distinctively ready to serve as a mentor for other Six Sigma professionals (Black Belts, Green Belts, Yellow Belts, etc.)
- Be well versed in the basics of Six Sigma methodology.
- Understand the importance of their role in a successful Six Sigma deployment
- Effectively act as the lead on Lean Six Sigma projects
- Apply procedures learned in the DMAIC process to business processes
- Measure the competences of an enhanced product design
- Exhibit implementation planning practices
- Understand when to use Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt as opposed to other process improvement methods.
- Apply various techniques to properly scope out projects
- Understand the key roles for projects
I had been a Six Sigma professional within my organization for a number of years, but my career really started to take off when I was able to obtain my Six Sigma Master Black Belt designation. After I accomplished this, I was the lead for all of our organization's most critical projects, and my ideas were the catalyst for a large number of process improvements. Once these improvements were implemented, we were able to cut costs by 11% with no loss in productivity. I am grateful for the opportunities that Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification provided me, and my company was grateful as well.
Tony Lund, Principal Process Architect at Pinnacle Manufacturing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.