Guaranteed Success For Cloudera Exams
Pass Cloudera Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
Cloudera Inc. is a US-based leading software company that offers Apache Hadoop-based software, certifications and training. This company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. In October 2012, itstarted the Cloudera Impala project that is an open-source query engine applied for Apache Hadoop.
Cloudera Enterprise includes CDH (Cloudera Distribution Including Apache Hadoop), an open source Hadoop-based platform along with advanced system management & data management tools. CDH is comprised of the core elements of Hadoop that offers dependable, scalable distribution, data processing of hugeamount of data sets (chiefly Map Reduce and HDFS) along with other enterprise-oriented services. It assures security, availability, safe integration among hardware and software.
The technological innovations of Cloudera provide software and services in three ways:
- CDH with an annual subscription license (per node) to take the service of Cloudera Manager and technical support. It includes three options: Basic, Flex, and Data Hub.
- CDH with a version of Cloudera Manager without enterprise features,like, rolling upgrades, backup or disaster recovery, etc.
- CDH isfree-downloadable from Cloudera's website. But it does not include any technical support orCloudera Managerassistance.
- Cloudera Certified Professional (CCP) is designed for Data Scientist. This certification enhances knowledge on the Tools, including, Impala, Pig, Hive, etc. that have applied real-time analytics & business intelligence straight on the massive amount of data.
- Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop targets the software engineers, Developers, etc. professionals who are interested in learning about the powerful data processing tools through the real-time data analyses and other diverse queries.
- CCCAH: Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop improves the know-how of the Administrators about driving Big Data strategy from Hadoop implementation & cluster monitoring applying advanced security ensuring massive speed and scale.