Pass Your CCT Routing and Switching Exams - 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Get Certified Fast With Latest & Updated CCT Routing and Switching Preparation Materials
Certification: CCT Routing and Switching
Certification Full Name: Cisco Certified Technican Routing and Switching
Certification Provider: Cisco
Test-King is working on getting CCT Routing and Switching certification exams training materials available.
CCT Routing and Switching Certification Exam
100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH) Exam
Request CCT Routing and Switching Certification Exam
Request CCT Routing and Switching exam here and Test-King will get you notified when the exam gets released at the site.
Please provide code of CCT Routing and Switching exam you are interested in and your email address so we can inform you when requested exam will become available. Thanks!
CCT Routing and Switching Certification Info
The Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Networkcertification (640-692 RSTECH) exam is aimed at support technicians and network professionals who design, install, and operate Enterprise and Service provider networks. The exam is one of the Cisco career certification foundation exams that tests candidate's skills to work effectively with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and perform onsite support and maintenance of Cisco routers, switches, and operating software.
The certification allows you to gain in-depth knowledge of Cisco routers, switches and the operating environments of these networking devices. After obtaining this certification,you become eligible for a CCT Data Center certification and become a support executive or follow the other route and become CCNA, CCNP and CCIE certified.
There are no prerequisites for this exam.
The 640-692 RSTECH exam consist of 60-70 questions that need to be completed in 90 minutes. The maximum marks for the exam are 1000 and you must score at least 790 marks to clear the exam.
The exam tests your skills in the below given domains. The percentage of syllabus from each domain is:
- Identify Cisco Equipment and Related Hardware's 27%
- Describe Cisco IOS Software Operation 27%
- General Networking Knowledge 27%
- Service-related Knowledge 23%
640-692 RSTECH certification is valid for three years. However, you can renew the certification by passing any of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Current CCT exam (RSTECH, DCTECH or TPTECH), or
- Current ICND1 exam and the current ICND2 exam, or
- Current CCNA Composite exam, or
- Current CCDA exam, or
- Any current CCNA Concentration exam (wireless, or security, or voice, or SP Ops), or
- current 642-XXX professional level exam, or
- Current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams or Implementing Cisco Telepresence Installations [ITI] exams), or
- Any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- CCDE Written Exam, or current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
The 640-692 RSTECH certification allows you to:
- Become eligible for CCT Data Center certification
- Get qualified to provide onsite support and maintenance of Cisco routers, switches, and operating environments.
- Identify Cisco router and switch models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces
- Be able to use the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI) to connect and service products.
- Get yourself recognized globally for being a highly motivated and a strong professional.
- Become more knowledgeable, get hired fast, and stand distinct among your peers.
When I read about RSTECH exam and how it can prepare you for the support and maintenance of router and switches, I was demystified. I passed CCT routing and switching with a good score. The information and the skills that I learned from CCT routing and switching helped me immensely in my networking career. Technicians are hard to come by. Almost everyone wants CCNA, CCNP and CCIE. But technicians are the coolest people in a data center so RSTECH can help you become the most important aide to an engineer - a technician who can solve problems instead of just discussing it.
Larry Davidson, Network Analyst