Certification Full Name: Information Systems Security Management Professional
Certification Provider: ISC
Exam Code: CISSP-ISSMP
CISSP-ISSMP Exam Product Screenshots
CISSP-ISSMP certification is an expert level certification for CISSPS offered by International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. It is aimed at security professionals who want to specializein the management and leadership skills required in the information security programs.The ISSMP certified professional is required to construct the information security department framework and then manage the security programs of the organization as per the goals, missions, and the strategies of the organization.
CISSP-ISSMP is a globally recognized certification and is the most sought certification credential for chief information officer, chief information security officer, chief technology officer, and senior security executive.
Before taking CISSP-ISSMP certification exam:
- You need to be CISSP certified in good standing.
- You need to have at least 2 years of cumulative full time paid experience in the area of information security management in a large enterprise.
- You have no criminal history or the similar background.You will be asked to respond to four yes/no questions regarding the same before taking the exam.
The Exam consists of 125 multiple choice questions that need to be answered within 3 hours. The 25 questions in the exam are research questions and are not graded in the exam. You need to pass the exam with 70% or better score. The exam also requires you to agree to (ISC)2 code of ethics and claim to have a clean criminal history.
If you are not able to clear the ISSAP exam in the first attempt then you can take the exam again in 30 days. If you fail again, then you need to wait for 90 days before taking the exam for the third time. Next available time to sit for the exam is after 180 days after the third attempt. In a calendar year, you can take maximum six attempts to take the exam.
The annual maintenance fee for the credential is $35.00 in addition to $85 annual maintenance fees that you pay for CISSP certification.
CISSP exam is based on the following fiveCISSP-ISSMP CBK domains:
- Security Leadership and Management: This exam objective tests your understanding of the fundamental skills that are required to develop and implement the information security plan in an organization. This requires collaboration with organization's leaders to develop, document, and enforce security strategies of the organization.
- Security Lifecycle Management: This exam objective tests your skills to integrate security processes in the system development life cycles so that security can be implemented at the begining of each new project.
- Security Compliance Management: This exam objective tests your skills to validate compliance with organizational security policies and procedures and then manage and enforce security policies accordingly.
- Contingency Management: This exam objective tests your skills to manage and reduce the impact of adverse events such as man-made disasters, virus attacks, and equipment failure.
- Law, Ethics and Incident Management: This exam objective tests your understanding of laws and their noncompliance impact on the organization.
CISSP-ISSMP certification allows you to:
- Gain specialization in the management and leadership skills required in the information security programs.
- Construct the information security department framework and then manage the security programs of the organization as per the goals, missions, and the strategies of the organization.
- Earn 25% more than non-certified professionals.
- Show your commitment towards your profession with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Get yourself recognized globally and stand distinct among your fellow professionals.
After gaining CISSP-ISSMP certification I feel confident in establishing and governing information security program of an organization. I am recently hired for the information security management job with a much higher salary that I was getting before this certification.
Robert Wood, Chief Information Security Officer, Alta Associates
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.