Certification Full Name: Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
Certification Provider: ISC
Exam Code: CISSP-ISSAP
CISSP-ISSAP Exam Product Screenshots
CISSP-ISSAP certification is an expert level certification offered by International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. It is a globally recognized certification and is the most sought certification credential for Chief Security Architects and Analysts, who are responsible to implement the security plan in an organization and provide risk based guidance to meet the organizational goals.The other information security professionals who can take this exam are:system architect, business analyst, chief security officer, chief technology officer, and system and network designers.
Before taking CISSP-ISSAP certification exam:
- You need to be CISSP certified in good standing.
- You need to have at least 2 years of full time paid experience in the area of system security architecture.
- You have no criminal history or the similar background.You will be asked to respond to four yes/no questions regarding the same before taking the exam.
The Exam consists of 125 multiple choice questions that need to be answered within 3 hours. The 25 questions in the exam are research questions and are not graded in the exam. You need to pass the exam with 70% or better score. The exam also requires you to agree to (ISC)2 code of ethics and claim to have a clean criminal history.
If you are not able to clear the ISSAP exam in the first attempt then you can take the exam again in 30 days. If you fail again, then you need to wait for 90 days before taking the exam for the third time. Next available time to sit for the exam is after 180 days after the third attempt. In a calendar year, you can take maximum six attempts to take the exam.
The annual maintenance fee for the credential is $35.00 in addition to $85 annual maintenance fees that you pay for CISSP certification.
CISSP exam is based on the following sixCISSP-ISSAP CBK domains:
- Access Control Systems and Methodology - This objective tests your skills to develop, maintain and manage Access control systems in an organization. These systems protect the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of data as well as the physical systems of an organization.
- Cryptography - This objective tests your skills to use cryptographic methodologies to protect the data of an organization from compromise and misuse during data transactions and data communications.
- Physical Security Integration - This objective tests your skills to integrate physical security and personnel controls in the information systems security model of your company.
- Requirements Analysis and Security Standards, Guidelines, Criteria - This objective tests your skills to perform requirement analysis, yourawareness of threats, attention to standards, and identification of the risks and values of data.
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) - This objective tests your skills to identify the adverse events and threats for your organization and then implement appropriate disaster planning measures to reduce or mitigate the identified risk.
- Telecommunications and Network Security - This objective tests your skills to understand the risks to the telecommunications and network security in a distributed computing environment and mitigate them.
CISSP-ISSAP certification allows you to:
- Design security solutionsand provide risk based guidance to manage the security systems of your company with expertise.
- Gain awareness in information security concepts and use best practices to apply the security concepts
- Earn 25% more than non-certified professionals.
- Show your commitment towards your profession with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Get yourself recognized globally and stand distinct among the fellow professionals
After gaining CISSP-ISSAP certification I am able to understand the risks related to communications network in a computing environment and provide consultation to companies who face these kinds of risks in a much professional and efficient manner. I am now able to design security solutions for companies considering their vision, mission, policies, strategies, requirements in mind.
John Fredricks, System Engineer at Delame Consultants
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.