HESI A2 Questions & Answers
620 Questions & Answers
Includes questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank.
HESI A2 Study Guide
295 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. They are technology-specific IT certification researchers with at least a decade of experience at Fortune 500 companies.
Information Relating to the HESI Nursing Test
What is the HESI test? Well if you are a young person either male or female and have decided to embark on a career in the health care industry you will soon find out what HESI is, since it represents a series nursing exams or tests to assess the nursing capabilities of any person wishing to enter the nursing profession.
HESI is an acronym for Health Education Systems Inc. which produces computer software which any potential nursing student can download resulting in a display of standardized tests which any student can take. So if you have a friend who passes the remark "I'm taking "HESI" you will know that they are actively involved in sitting the exam as a potential nursing student, taking the exam as part of their student nurse studies, or perhaps taking the test as part of a final nursing exam.
The Health Education Inc. is a company based in Houston, in the state of Texas, USA and their computerized test is presented in a standard form especially designed for use in any of the many nursing colleges around the world to assist students with their studies, and pass their final exams with a view to becoming either a registered nurse (RN), a practical nurse (PN), or working their way up the health care ladder to a higher and better paid position in the nursing profession.
The practicalities of the HESI nursing test was first recognized by the Eastern Tennessee State University who understood its potential for assisting student nurse teaching and testing programs, and were the first institute to apply its standard testing methods.
The exams are pretty intense and cover the following subjects, all which are relevant to the study of nursing.
- 50 questions on Mathematics.
- A test of Reading Comprehension Skills. (No set number of questions).
- 50 questions relating to General Knowledge.
- 25 questions relating to Anatomy and Psychology.
- 25 questions on the subject of Chemistry.
- 25 questions on the subject of Biology.
These are the standard topics set by HESI, but depending on the training establishment being attended, then further questions may be introduced by the school or college authority to gain further insight relating to your skills and learning capability.
Testing is carried out using the HESI test at three discreet levels. The first is considered to be in the form of an Entrance test, the second is considered to be a Mid-Course test, and finally prior to graduation which is considered to be your Pass test.
- Entrance HESI Test. The test will be taken usually during the 2nd semester of your sophomore year. It is specifically planned to assess any weaknesses the nursing student may have in the subjects of Math, Reading, Comprehension, and English grammar, spelling and vocabulary, a pass score of 80% is expected.
- Mid Course Exam. During the junior year, commonly in the 2nd semester the mid - course test is conducted. All of the subjects taught during the second semester are covered by questions, and scoring is carried out by the award of a probability score of 850 points for successful students. In the event of a failure to meet the probability score then there are three opportunities to retake the test, however, failure to prove successful will mean that an incomplete grade can only be attained and the course failed.
- The HESI Pass Test. This will be the final stage of the test and is usually taken following the clinical stages of the course just prior to graduation. Sometimes it is referred to as the Exit test, but if success is obtained, then the nursing student is awarded with a degree in nursing and enable you to begin work as a nurse though a State exam will be still be necessary prior to taking up full nursing employment.
The total cost associated with the three HESI exams or tests amounts to slightly less than $100.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Android and IOS software is currently under development.