Guaranteed Success For Avaya Exams
Pass Avaya Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- ACIS-6202 - ACIS - Avaya Aura Contact Center
- ACIS-7120 - ACIS - Avaya Aura Core Components
- ACIS-7392 - ACIS - Avaya Aura Call Center Elite
- ACIS-7594 - ACIS - Avaya Solutions Platform
- ACIS-7720 - ACIS-7720 - Avaya IP Office Platform
- ACSS-3000 - ACSS - IP Office Platform
- ACSS-7220 - ACSS - Avaya Aura Core Components
- ACSS-7240 - ACSS - Avaya Equinox Solution with Avaya Aura Collaboration Applications
- ACSS-7492 - ACSS - Avaya Aura Call Center Elite
- ACSS-7694 - ACSS - Avaya Solutions Platform
- Unified Communications
- 3312 - Avaya Aura Contact Center Administration
- 46150T - Avaya Solutions for Midsized Customers Online Test (APSS)
- 6210 - Avaya Aura Contact Center Implementation Exam
- 6211 - Avaya Aura Contact Center Multimedia Implementation Exam
- 71200X - Avaya Aura Core Components Integration
- 71201X - Avaya Aura Core Components Implement Certified Exam
- 72200X - Avaya Aura Core Components Support Exam
- 72201X - Avaya Aura Core Components Support Certified Exam
- 7392X - Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Implementation Exam
- 7492X - Avaya Aura Call Center Elite Support
- 75940X - Avaya Converged Platform Integration
- 76940X - Avaya Converged Platform Support
- 77200X - Avaya IP Office Platform Basic Integration and Configuration
- 78200X - Avaya IP Office Platform Configuration and Maintenance Exam
Avaya Inc. is an international supplier of business communications as well as collaboration systems for a wide range of companies, from nonprofit foundations and small businesses to government agencies and large corporations.
This company was founded in 2000 and, actually, its headquarters are located in Santa Clara, California in the United States. Moreover, Avaya ranks first in the world among phone systems for small and medium-sized enterprises while more than 90% of Fortune 100 companies use Avaya solutions.
The company provides the following service:
- Unified communications (UC) and Avaya Aura® architecture that abridges complex communications networks, lessens infrastructure costs, etc.
- Avaya Aura® Contact centers that develop a single and integrated customer queue, despite diverse the presence of media or modalities.
- Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) that solves communications challenges.
- Networking solutions (routers, switches, and other networking hardware).
Several major technologies offered by Avaya include:
- Agile Communication Environment that combines Unified Communications capabilities with business applications.
- AUDIX that provides voice messaging platforms
- Auto Detection Auto Configuration networking protocol that configures the traffic for IP phones.
- Auto Unit Replacement that permits replacement of any switch in the stack without rebooting the stack.
- Avaya Energy Saver (AES) that decreases the power consumption in the Ethernetequipment without harming the traffic flow.
- Flexible Advanced Stacking Technology (FAST) Stacking that permits up to eight Avaya ERS series switches to function as a single switch along with up to 1.1 Tbit/s stacking performance.
It’s not a secret that Avaya sponsors a range of certifications and training programs designed for the IT Professionals who deal with Avaya products and technologies. These qualifications tracks provide a massive scope to the individuals to enhance their proficiencies in the IT field starting from the entry-level to reach the specialist level competence.
Generally, the Avaya accreditation program has been divided into 3 main groups, such as:
- The Avaya Solutions Administrator and Developer Certificate (ASAC) program targets Avaya partner community and clients and includes various qualifications for Administrator and Programmer /Developer job roles. This track involves knowledge and skills related to numerous Avaya products, solutions, and apps through the Avaya Oceana™ Administration,Avaya Cloud Office Administration, Avaya Workspaces® Framework or Avaya Oceana™ for Developers designations, to mention a few.
- The Avaya Services group is based on various Avaya products and solutions and offers two categories of certificates as Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS), and Avaya Certified Support Specialist (ACSS). Each of these categories includes a number of qualifying exams focused on various Avaya products in the areas of administration, maintenance, implementation, and troubleshooting. Moreover, it should be taken into account that having an ACIS certificate is a prerequisite for ACSS qualification. Thus, first you are to earn the Avaya Aura Contact Center, Avaya Oceana Solution, or Avaya IP Office Platform designations before obtaining the Avaya Workforce Engagement, Avaya Meetings Server, or Avaya Messaging certifications among many.
- One more group to mention in the Services Certifications is the Avaya Services Technical Associate Program (ASTA). This certification category implies passing one online test from the pool of those offered on the official Avaya website, that are designed, for customers, partners, and associates, to validate their skills in supporting Avaya's solutions and products when an Avaya Services Certification does not exist. It means that candidates can easily gain the required skills that should be implemented in their workplace to deal with an Avaya app, product, and solution. For example, you can choose Avaya Proactive Contact, Avaya IP Office™ Contact Center, or Avaya Call Management System accreditations, to mention a few.
- The Sales and Design qualification pathway based on Avaya Solutions consists of the Avaya Sales Readiness Associate (ASRA), Avaya Professional Sales Specialist (APSS), Avaya Certified Design Specialist (ACDS), and Avaya Design Readiness Associate (ADRA) validation options. Each of these groups includes several certifications and corresponding exams. Thus, you can opt for the Avaya Cloud Office for Sales, Avaya Subscription for Sales, Avaya OneCloudCCaaS, Avaya Cloud Office Design, Avaya Breeze Design certifications among many.
Appropriate candidate training is also an Avaya strength, as for each of the certification paths they offer a clearly designed training course that fully covers the objectives of the upcoming exam.