Guaranteed Success For SOA Exams
Pass SOA Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- Certified SOA .NET Developer - Certified SOA .NET Developer
- Certified SOA Architect - Certified SOA Architect
- Certified SOA Consultant - Certified SOA Consultant
- Certified SOA Java Developer - Certified SOA Java Developer
- Certified SOA Professional - Certified SOA Professional
- Certified SOA Security Specialist - Certified SOA Security Specialist
- S90.01 - Fundamental SOA & Service-Oriented Computing (S90-01A)
- S90.02 - SOA Technology Concepts (S90-02A)
- S90.03 - SOA Design & Architecture (S90-03A)
- S90.08 - Advanced SOA Design & Architecture (S90-08A)
- S90.09 - SOA Design & Architecture Lab (S90-09A)
- S90.10 - Advanced Web-Based Service Technology (S90-10A)
- S90.11 - Service Development with Java (S90-11A)
- S90.12 - Service Development Lab with Java
- S90.13 - Service Development with .NET & Windows Azure
- S90.14 - Service Development Lab with .NET & Windows Azure
SOA Consortium is an advocacy group and knowledge-based global community of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) professionals. This consortium includes end users, technology vendors, service providers, etc. as members, who are committed to advance SOA to meet the challenges of IT and business.
The SOA Consortium has several objectives, such as:
- To promote service-oriented architecture worldwide
- To utilize service-oriented architecture in IT and business sectors
- To integrate the service-oriented architecture with business and IT
- To facilitate the enterprise-level SOA practitioners in their respective fields
- Certified SOA Consultants are required to prove their proficiencies regarding service-oriented computing & service engineering.
- Certified SOA Analysts have validated their expertise in the service-oriented analysis through service modeling techniques, service-orientation principles, business service definition practices, etc.
- Certified SOA Architects have proved their expertise in service-oriented computing through industry-standard technologies to find out service-oriented solutions.
- Certified SOA Java Developers are required to prove their proficiencies regarding the application Java programming in service-orientation to get service-based Java solutions.
- Certified SOA .NET Developers Certified SOA Analysts have validated their expertise in the application .NET programming in service-orientation to get services-based .NET solutions.
- Certified SOA Governance Specialists are required to prove their proficiencies regarding governance frameworks and processes following the organizational and technological requirements.
- Certified SOA Security Specialists have shown comprehensive knowledge regarding the common threats & vulnerabilities and defining security extensions to safeguard the contemporary service-oriented architecture.
- Certified SOA Quality Assurance Specialists are required to prove their proficiencies regarding testing techniques, quality assurance procedures, assessment criteria, etc.
- Certified SOA Trainers have to pass at least one specialized certification successfully. They demonstrate high communication abilities, sufficient practical project experience.