Guaranteed Success For Symantec Exams
Pass Symantec Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- SCS Administration of Symantec Advanced Threat Protection 3.0
- SCS Administration of Symantec CloudSOC
- SCS Administration of Symantec Data Loss Prevention 15
- SCS Administration of Symantec Endpoint Protection 14
- SCS Data Loss Prevention
- SCS Symantec Endpoint Protection
- 250-315 - Administration of Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 (Broadcom)
- 250-428 - Administration of Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 (Broadcom)
- 250-430 - Administration of Blue Coat ProxySG 6.6 (Broadcom)
- 250-437 - Administration of Symantec CloudSOC (Broadcom)
- 250-438 - Administration of Symantec Data Loss Prevention 15 (Broadcom)
- 250-439 - Administration of Symantec IT Management Suite 8.1 (Broadcom)
- 250-441 - Administration of Symantec Advanced Threat Protection 3.0 (Broadcom)
- 250-445 - Administration of Symantec Email Security.cloud (v1)
- 250-512 - Administration of Symantec Data Loss Prevention 11.5 (Broadcom)
- 250-513 - Administration of Symantec Data Loss Prevention 12 (Broadcom)
- 250-556 - Administration of Symantec ProxySG 6.7
- ST0-172 - Symantec NetBackup 7.5 for Windows Technical Assessment (Broadcom)
- ST0-250 - Symantec Messaging Gateway 10.5 Technical Assessment (Broadcom)
Symantec Corporation is leading global Software Corporation that provides security, backup and availability solutions regarding computing. It was founded by Gary Hendrix in 1982 through a National Science Foundation grant with a focus on artificial intelligence and database program. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, USA.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection series have capability of preventing proactive intrusion, malware & spam protection and perform content filtering.
- Protection Suite (Small Business Edition) series for 5+ users serves the small business at affordable price levels. The package offers End Point security, malware protection along with system backup & recovery that complements the Ghost solution suite.
- Deepsight (Symantec Global Intelligence Network) monitors the internet and publish report on Internet Security Threat Report annually free of cost.
According to W3Techs, Symantec is the most widely used certifying authority. It's certification categories include:
- SCS is the basic level certification that validates the fundamental technical knowledge and aptitude of the IT professionals on a definite area of product expertise regarding the Symantec products. The SCS certification exams focus on the core elements regarding the installation, operation, configuration, supervision & administration of diverse Symantec product.
- SCP is offered to the IT professionals who can prove technical knowledge and expertise on a particular area of solution providing expertise regarding multiple Symantec products, Cloud Security, Storage Management, Data Protection, Endpoint Management, High Availability for UNIX, etc. The SCP certified professionals get advance level proficiencies in designing, architecting, and implementing multiple solutions regarding the data protection in the high availability security environments.