The ACCP certification or also sometimes known as Aruba Certified Clear Pass Professional certification program will be guiding you over the Clear Pass essentials. Participation in the e learning videos or the Clear Pass essentials lab training class will also be providing the background required for this course. One may also chose to be a part of instructor led live Clear Pass essentials boot camp training program to get familiar with the things required in this course. All the candidates who will be attending the Clear Pass essentials class will also be receiving one Aruba exam Pearson Vue.
Who may do this certification?
The Aruba Certified Clear Pass Professional certification may be done by anyone having the curiosity to learn about this field. The candidate having keen desire and interest and learn about Clear Pass essentials suite from Aruba must join this course. You will also be learning about various operations on Aruba Clear Pass essentials platform such as introduction, licensing and configuration of the same. So, anyone who is related with the above mentioned fields should definitely join the course.
The Aruba Certified Clear Pass Professional certification has a rich set of benefits coming with it. You will be able to encourage the anticipation of your organization and can easily help in changing, modifying and maintaining the Clear Pass essentials. You can continue to monitor the progress of your organization continuously. You can also add to your personnel value by focusing on the benefits and can provide feedback to further control and handle the future strategies.
For achieving Aruba Certified Clear Pass Professional certification, there is only step requirement. The certification step is that requirement which you will be required to pass successfully. The certification exam will be testing your skills on various topics and can be quite a task in itself. More details for the same are provided later here.
Basic knowledge of how to administrate and configure Clear Pass essentials and authenticate server platforms and how the two servers work is required for this course. Experience in the field of configuration of server software and hardware will be an added advantage on your side. Aruba also demands basic acquaintance with to onboard security and experience in handling Server and authentication. There is also some necessary pre-course work and reading activity that will be sent before the occurrence of event.
The topics that will be on your way in the exam are listed below:
- Introduction to Clear Pass and enforcement, authentication types and certificates, servers, PKI and licensing, setting up Clear Pass, role mapping and Clear Pass roles, configuration and policy model, policy configuration and enforcement profile.
- Advanced enforcement and profiling, posture and external authentication, configuration and authentication of servers, on guard and posture configuration, understanding the health process and device profiling, posture tokens and AD attributes.
- Maintaining and performing operations on Clear Pass, monitoring accounting and audit viewer, monitoring access tracker and event viewer, troubleshooting through access tracker and logging configuration, policy simulation and radius dictionaries, backup, restore and update operation.
- Logs and plug-in updates for guests and administration profiles along with admin access and policy manager, guest manager through Clear Pass, managing and creating guest accounts, web login and self registration, sponsor approval and MAC caching.
- Aruba NADs configuration to perform guest integration, attributes and guest roles, on board configuration and certificate management, provision and client experience, service configuration, single and dual on boarding SSID.
- Clear Pass cluster and insight, report generation and licensing, administration alerts and deployment scenarios, setting up the configuration, virtual IP and publisher redundancy, 802.1X authentication, CPPM and access device network.
You would have acquired the skills to perform operation on Clear Pass essentials from Aruba. You will be able to perform and manage various operations such as enforcement, authentication and configuration etc. on the Clear Pass product.
The Aruba Certified Clear Pass Professional certification exam will be having 75 questions to be completed in 90 minutes time limit. 65% marks or higher is the least you need to achieve for the certification feat.
Validity of the certification
The Aruba Certified Clear Pass Professional certification will be legalized to claim benefits for up to three years of time period. Upon completion of 3 years, you will need to go for the recertification process by following the same procedure.
The course will be outlining the relevance of Clear Pass product from Aruba and services through many different programs which is not easy to achieve in a working environment. So, this course focuses on realization of Aruba OS in form of server operations and its related features, and testing of benefits for its proper implementation and the usefulness of them being realized for the organization.
Aaron Warnest, Brog Advancements.