Guaranteed Success For Exin Exams
Pass Exin Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- ASF - EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation (EX0-008)
- CLOUDF - EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation (EX0-116)
- DEVOPSF - EXIN DevOps Foundation
- EX0-001 - ITIL Foundation (syllabus 2011)
- EX0-002 - PRINCE2 Foundation (by Exin)
- EX0-003 - Managing Successful Programmes Foundation
- EX0-008 - Agile Scrum Foundation
- EX0-105 - Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002
- EX0-113 - TMap NEXT Test Engineer
- EX0-115 - IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO / IEC 20000
- ISFS - Information Security Foundation (based on ISO/IEC 27002) (EX0-105)
- ISMP - Information Security Management Professional based on ISO/IEC 27001
- ITILF - ITIL Foundation (ITILF)
- MOFF - Microsoft Operations Framework Foundation (EX0-102)
- MSPF - Managing Successful Programmes Foundation (EX0-003)
- PDPF - EXIN Privacy and Data Protection Foundation
- PR2F - PRINCE2 Foundation (PR2F)
- PR2P - PRINCE2 Practitioner (PR2P)
- SIAMF - EXIN BCS Service Integration and Management
- TMPF - TMap NEXT Foundation (TMPF)
- TMPTE - TMap NEXT Test Engineer (EX0-113)
- TMSTE - TMap Suite Test Engineer
EXIN (Examinations Institute) is a leading global organization that offers independent information management certification & accreditation. It was founded by the Ministry of Economic Affairs of Netherlands in 1984.
EXIN has achieved ISO-certified (ISO 9001:2008) and it follows EN 45011, ISO 17024 and ISO 27001. The test-quality and accreditation-systemare continuously monitored by EXIN to maintain the global standard. External experts as well as independent professionals verify and manage the quality of the EXIN offered certification process.
- EXIN Cloud certification tests the knowledge of the IT professionals regarding the core concepts of Cloud Computing, terms of procurement, Cloud Computing management, Cloud Computing implementation, etc.
- EXIN ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000 certification demonstrates that the expertise of a professional in IT service management is practically orientated.
- ITIL® certifications enhance the technical proficiencies of an IT specialist wishing to reach the next level of the IT Service Management. 11 ITIL® exams include these certifications that are taken under a structured methodon the basis of the lifecycle approach.
- EXIN Lean IT enhances the technical proficiencies of an IT specialist about the Lean manufacturing and services principles to develop and manage IT products and services.
- EXIN Application Management with reference to ASL enhances theoretical knowledge about the application management relating the ASL framework. This certificate is essential for application individuals dealing with application management.
- EXIN Business Information Management with reference to BiSL enhances the theoretical knowledge of an IT specialist about the BiSL framework to link the business-IT gap.