Guaranteed Success For SAP Exams
Pass SAP Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- Application Consultant - Application Consultant, Implementation Consultant, Solution Consultant, Business Process Consultant
- Business Analyst - Business Analyst, Business Consultant
- Business Process Architect - Business Process Architect, Busines Analyst, Business Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User - Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager - Change Manager, Business Transformation Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager - Data Consultant / Manager
- Developer - Developer, ABAP Developer, Java Developer, SQL Developer, .Net developer, User Interface Designer
- Development Consultant - Development Consultant
- Enterprise Architect - Enterprise Architect
- Executive - Executive
- Help Desk / COE Support - Help Desk / COE Support
- Industry Specialist - Industry Specialist
- Program / Project Manager_USE - Program / Project Manager_USE
- SAP Database Administrator - Database Administrator, Database Designer
- SAP System Administrator - System Administrator Security Administrator, Security Officer, Performance and Tuning Specialist, IT Administrator
- Solution Architect - Solution Architect
- System Architect - System Architect, Technical Architect
- Technology Consultant - Technology Consultant
- Trainer - Trainer
- User - User
- C_FSUTIL_60 - SAP Certified Associate - Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0
- C_GRCAC_10 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Access Control 10.0
- C_HANATEC_12 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA (Edition 2016)
- C_TERP10_66 - SAP Certified Associate - Business Process Integration with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6
- C_TFIN52_67 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- C_THR12_67 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7
- C_TS413_1809 - SAP S/4HANA Asset Management
- C_TSCM42_66 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Production - Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6
- C_TSCM52_67 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
SAP AG is a Germany-based leading global software corporation that develops and sells enterprise software to assist in managing business operations & customer relations. It is a premier company in the marketplace of enterprise applications for supplying software related product, service & solutions worldwide. The company is headquartered at Walldorf in Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany and holds regional offices worldwide.
SAP AG was established as a private partnership-based company under the German Civil Code with the name of Systemanalyse und Programmentwicklung (System Analysis and Program Development) in June 1972. Later, the company took it's current acronym Systeme, Anwendungen und Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung (Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing).
SAP has developed a range of modern software applying the latest knowledge and technologies. Some major innovations of SAP are:
- The SAP enterprise resource planning (SAP ERP) application systems & management software that is the flagship software products of the company. The latest version of SAP ERP is SAP ERP 6.0 that is a part of the SAP Business Suite (former R/3). Here, the "R" represents realtime and the "number 3" indicates to the 3-tier architecture, including: database, application server & client (SAPgui). The predecessors of R/3 are: R/2, dubbed R/1, System RF, etc.
- SAP enterprise data warehouse products, including, SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW), SAP Business Objects software, etc.
- Sybase mobile products
- SAP HANA that is an in-memory computing appliance.
SAP offers a range of certifications to the IT professionals to enhance their knowledge and expertise regarding the enterprise software products, service and solutions of SAP. Being certified with SAP credentials the individuals can utilize their computing and programming knowledge to create versatile and powerful software applications to fulfill business objectives.