Guaranteed Success For ITIL Exams
Pass ITIL Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- ITIL V3 Foundation - ITIL 2011 Foundation
- Service Capability
- Service Lifecycle
- ITIL MALC - ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
- ITIL Practitioner - ITIL Practitioner
- ITILEX-MALC - ITIL Expert Managing Across the Lifecycle
- ITILFND - ITIL Foundation
- ITILFND V4 - ITIL 4 Foundation
- ITILSC-OSA - ITIL Service Capability Operational Support and Analysis
- ITILSC-PPO - ITIL Service Capability Planning, Protection and Optimization
- ITILSC-RCV - ITIL Service Capability Release, Control and Validation
- ITILSC-SOA - ITIL Service Capability Service Offerings and Agreements
- ITILSL-CSI - ITIL Service Lifecycle Continual Service Improvement
- ITILSL-SD - ITIL Service Lifecycle Service Design
- ITILSL-SO - ITIL Service Lifecycle Service Operation
- ITILSL-SS - ITIL Service Lifecycle Service Strategy
- ITILSL-ST - ITIL Service Lifecycle Service Transition
ITIL (The Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a set of practices designed for individuals and organizations to get an optimal value from digital services and information technology. ITIL emphasizes the ISO/IEC 20000 (previously BS15000) and International Service Management Standard for managing IT service.
ITIL emerged in the 1980s and was overseen by the British government until it was acquired by AXELOS Ltd in 2013.
The current version of the ITIL framework is ITIL 4. It was designed to help IT professionals carry out digital transformations in their organizations and provide superior digital services. The certification program within ITIL 4 represents comprehensive and reliable guidance to creating an effective service management system, offering a common glossary of terms for enterprises using IT-enabled services. The program includes four levels:
- ITIL Foundation certification is the primary level qualification is designed for candidates to become familiar with ITIL 4, gain a general knowledge regarding IT service management with help of an effective end-to-end operating model to create, deliver, and improve the tech-enabled services and products. Having this certification testifies that candidates have a fundamental understanding of the ITIL framework and how it can be used for IT service management, along with how one can deliver business value using the main concepts from Agile, Lean, and DevOps. This certification can be gained by taking ITIL Foundation exam, which lasts for 1 hour and includes 40 questions. To pass an appropriate qualifying multi-choice exam, applicants should complete the relevant training proposed by AXELOS’Accredited Training Organizations.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) certification is designed for IT practitioners who work in digital or technology teams across businesses. To obtain the associated certificate, every candidate has to confirm his or her tech knowledge about running various services, workflows, and teams through completing all four modules:
– ITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity IT
– ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
– ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
– ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve
- ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) certification is available for specialists with a deep understanding of how information technology affects and guides business strategy. To validate this knowledge, individuals must complete two modules known as ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve and ITIL 4 Leader Digital and IT Strategy and achieve associated designation. If you’ve obtained the ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation, you need to complete only 1 module (ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy).
- ITIL Master certification demonstrates the capability of the professionals to utilize the principles, processes, and techniques of ITIL along with relevant management techniques in their respective workplaces. This qualification is not limited to a fixed course outline as each candidate has his or her own personal experience. Therefore, this accreditation track has no prescribed training course because the theory differs depending on the situation that every candidate chooses to address.
To earn this advanced accreditation applicant should have a minimum of 5 years of experience related to supervisory, managerial, or higher advisory activities, as well as the ITIL Expert certificate. This means that with ITIL Master designation, candidates possess extensive practical experience with ITIL and can easily perform the active implementation of the practices.
It is worth noting that ITIL has evolved from ITIL v3 to ITIL 4 through a clear process of transition from one certification structure to another. Therefore, candidates who have previously obtained the ITIL v3 Foundation qualifications are advised to go straight to ITIL 4 Foundation to keep their skills relevant. At the same time, applicants with an intermediate level of qualification can collect 17 v3 credits and move to ITIL 4 with help of one exam and one course.