MCSA: Windows Server 2012 is one of the most popular Windows server certifications. This exam qualifies the individuals to qualify for the job of a network or computer system administrator. These individuals are also called computer specialists. This certification is taken care of by Microsoft. This certification will give you the core abilities you need to make a career in IT. Any IT professional can take up this course to improve their career prospects.
Exam information for MCSA: Windows Server 2012
If you are planning to take up the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 you will definitely find the below mentioned points very useful:
- The exams that you need to clear to get the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification is the Exam 410, Exam 411 and Exam 412.
- The Exam 412 tests the ability of the candidate on configuring the advanced windows Server 2012 services. The Exam 411 will test the candidate on administering the Windows server 2012. The exam 410 will test the ability of the candidate to install and configure the Windows server 2012.
- The MCSA: Windows Server 2012 prepares the candidates to you the technology of Windows Server 2012 R2.
- The candidates must enrol with a third party vendor who manage these exams and are authorised by Microsoft to do so. Try to locate the closest vendor online. The Prometric conducts these exams.
- The candidates can select instructor led training. The course is a five day one and after that you will be needed to take the exam. Apart from the classroom training you will have to refer extra material and do self study to clear the exams.
- The candidates can also look at training themselves by studying the online materials available.
- Practice tests are a must as they will give you the confidence you will need to crack the exams.
- The course material of the MCSA: Wind ows Server 2012 is mostly available in English and Japanese.
Benefits of MCSA: Windows Server 2012
There are many benefits of doing the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 and some of them are as follows:
- The MCSA: Windows Server 2012 course is designed on a professional level as a result they help the individuals to get a better job and a salary.
- The course is globally accepted and recognised as a result the candidates doing it will never have shortage of jobs.
- Looking at the professional level of the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 many employers look at candidates who have been certified under this. Many employers pay for their employees to get certified in this course.
- As long as the industries and the organisations continue to use the Microsoft products the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification will have a demand.
- We recommend this course to all and you will definitely find this course worth the money spent.
- This course will give you a competitive advantage and it will also help you to understand the value of knowledge. With this certification you can be considered as a subject matter expert.
- Both the candidates who have done this course and the employers will tell you that it makes the candidates more professional and allows them to take better decisions.
I started my career some time back. I was doing well in my job. However, I realised that if I wanted to move ahead in my career I would have to do something extra. I read some great reviews about the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 and decided to take it up. After doing the course I realised that it taught me so much about the Microsoft Windows and its administration. I had a little idea of what the course is worth. As soon as I added it to my profile I got a lot of jobs. Some of the jobs were ready to pay me a salary that was much higher that what I thought I deserved. In a month's time after completing the course I got a job that I thought would have taken me another three or five years to get.
Justin Fox, Second line IT support engineer, M-net, Fargo, ND, USA.