What you need to study for good score in MCSD: Web Applications
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certification is the standard recognition for developers all over the world. This certification proves the candidates creativeness and their ability in building solutions using multiple technologies, both on own data centre (on-premises) or in the cloud environment. MSCD is one of the top paying certifications. The developer working with Microsoft languages and development tools for analysing and designing enterprise solutions can validate their earning potential by getting this certificate.
MCSD: Web Applications certification is the standard recognition for the developers in creating and implementing modern web applications and services. This certification used to held positions like Web developer or Web administrator. To obtain this certification, Web application developers should pass three required exams. Those exams are:
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
In this course, you will learn to:
- Use visual Studio 2010 or 2012 to create and run web application
- Use XML HTTPRequest and Ajax operation for remote data access
- Create interactive web applications using animations, HTML5 APIs and CCS3
- Add graphics to HTML page by using Canvas elements and Vector graphics
- Improve the responsiveness of a web application using Web Worker process
Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
This is a 5 day classroom training course. Here you will learn to develop ASP.NET applications using its framework tools. This course focuses on coding activities and ASP.NET MVC will be introduced, so that you can compare with other existing web forms to know when each could be used. This course focuses on coding activities and ASP.NET MVC will be introduced, so that you can compare with other existing web forms to know when each could be used. You can follow the following books to keep the objectives easy.
- MSPress Designing and developing Web Applications using .NET Framework 4.0
- MSPress Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Manning ASP.NET MVC 4 in Action
- MSPress Programming Microsoft ASP.NET 4 / MVC
This course covers the topics such as designing application architecture, designing and developing user experience, troubleshooting and debugging web applications, and implementing security. The second and the third book covers most of the topics of this exam and it makes the preparation easy.
Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
In this course you will learn to develop applications that access local and remote data from other data sources. You will also learn to deploy services to hybrid environments and in on-premises servers. This exam is quite hard to finish. Without good preparation it is really tough to get this certification. In this course, you will learn to:
- Manipulate data with ASP.NET framework
- Design SOAP based services with WCF
- Use message and transport security to secure WCF
- Configure storage access rights and access data from Windows Azure Storage
Prior knowledge in C# programming, XML data structures will make you easy to prepare for this certification.